Metrics Justify IP Transition
- Top three ways legal can work effectively with IT and security teams to protect confidential assets. PASSMAN, PAMELA // InsideCounsel;Nov2015, Vol. 26 Issue 285, p35
The article suggests three ways that legal teams can work effectively with information technology (IT) and security teams to protect confidential assets. Topics discussed include identifying location and access of critical information, risk management by security and confidentiality systems, and...
- Requirements engineering for trust management: model, methodology, and reasoning. Giorgini, Paolo; Massacci, Fabio; Mylopoulos, John; Zannone, Nicola // International Journal of Information Security;Oct2006, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p257
A number of recent proposals aim to incorporate security engineering into mainstream software engineering. Yet, capturing trust and security requirements at an organizational level, as opposed to an IT system level, and mapping these into security and trust management policies is still an open...
- Carriers Corral Costs With Asset Management. Kenealy, Bill // Insurance Networking News;Aug2008, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
The article provides information about the job of the information technology (IT) asset management.
- ENTERPRISEWIDE SOLUTIONS. // Insurance Networking News;Jun2010, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p10
The article offers updates related to asset management and solutions for information technology companies in the U.S.
- Balancing IT performance and IT cost. Kumar, Rakesh // Computer Weekly;4/4/2002, p34
Focuses on the importance of balancing the information technology performance in Great Britain. Implementation of risk/reward portfolio management approach; Excellence in asset management; Improvement of operational capability.
- Baked And Wired. Holmes, Allan // Government Executive;Mar2010, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p8
The article focuses on the development of security of information technology systems.
- Tech Terms Keep Consumers From Embracing Security Measures. // AirGuide Online.com;3/1/2010, p7
The article informs that the information technology workers helps the consumers in retaining security measures and explain security threats to them..
- Startup Targets Component Asset Management. Frye, Colleen // Software Magazine;Aug/Sep2001, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p13
Focuses on LogicLibrary, an information technology company that targets component asset management. Services offered by the company; Barriers to the adoption of a reusable component strategy; Members of the management team of the company.
- VENDORS SEE EVOLVING RETAIL MARKET AS NEXT BIG THING. Clarke, Jeremy // Securities Industry News;02/12/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p11
Reports that more vendors of information technology (IT) and institutional asset managers that are considering smaller money management and private investors as a market for asset management applications. Factors contributing to the development of retail-oriented products; Opportunity to...