IP is IT: IP Cameras, Servers, Software Explode with Converging Solutions
- PANASONIC'S 'DIGITAL ONE' INITIATIVE SETS THE STAGE FOR DIGITAL NETWORKED SYSTEMS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2005, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p26BB
Focuses on Panasonic Security Systems' Digital One initiative as the most efficient solution for a cost-effective migration from analog based systems operation to a digital platform. Key features; Seamless transition for video surveillance, biometrics and data integration to a digital networked...
- HYBRID SECURITY SYSTEM HITS A HOME RUN. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2006 Supplement, Vol. 36, p8
The article evaluates the WJ-HD300A digital video and WJ-ND300 network video recorders from Panasonic Security Systems.
- FACILITIES MANAGEMENT PRODUCTS. // Communications News;Jun2007, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p34
This article presents reviews of products used in the management and security of facilities. Products reviewed in the article include the WJ-RT416 Digital Video Recorder, by Panasonic Security Systems, the VCC-P7574N network pan-focus minidome camera, by Sanyo Security Systems, the DMM-2100 and...
- Digital video recorder. // Government Security;Oct2006, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p27
The article evaluates the WJ-RT208 Series DVRs digital video recorder from Panasonic Security Systems.
- Panasonic Opens Technical Support Center. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2005, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p22
Reports that Secaucus, New Jersey-based Panasonic Security Systems has opened a National Technical Support Center (NTSC) to provide the company's customer base and sales network with technical support and service. Features of the facility; Support functions to be provided by the company's NTSC.
- Panasonic Expands Sales Team. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2005, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p21
This article focuses on Panasonic Security Systems, Secaucus, New Jersey. It is enhancing its sales network with new alliances and appointments designed to further expand the scope of its sales and support activities in the United States. These new additions join Panasonic Security Systems...
- Panasonic. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2008, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p111
The article reports that Panasonic Security Systems leads the evolution of video surveillance systems with its developing imaging technology and related systems components and processing devices. The article states that Panasonic introduced CCD video surveillance cameras and recently launched...
- IP Video Systems Reduce Budgets While Expanding Capabilities. Freschi, Cynthia // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2009, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p50
The article focuses on the benefits offered by Internet Protocol (IP)-based video solutions. The systems have been indicated to provide security professionals with more options in meeting their surveillance needs efficiently. The devices have contributed to the reduction of the number of...
- SECURITY SYSTEM RECOGNIZES IRIS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2007, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p113
The article evaluates the BM-ET2oo iris reader from Panasonic Security Systems.