- Flechsig Eases Into Davenport Post. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;05/21/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p5
Profiles Randolph Flechsig, chancellor of Davenport University in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Details of his academic background; Work experience; Challenges anticipated during his tenure at the university.
- Davenport Moves To New Home. Schoonmaker, Daniel // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/1/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 32, pB2
Reports on the relocation of Davenport University to the W.A. Lettinga Campus in Caledonia Township in Michigan in 2005. Background on the buildings in the new campus; Integration of the activities of faculty and students in the campus; Plan of Davenport President Randolph Flechsig for the campus.
- Davenport putting changes in motion. Ghering, Mike // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/10/96, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p3
Reports on Davenport College in Grand Rapids, Michigan's curriculum changes resulting from a review of the institution's mission, the competition it faces and significant trends in the year 2000. Launching of a new communication campaign with a slogan `The Right stuff for the Real World';...
- Davenport University Building For The Future. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/30/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 31, pB3
Reports on the expansion program of Davenport University in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Source of funding for the project; Renovation of the main grounds with the addition of another campus for southern Kent County; University officials' search for other sites for its South Campus.
- Davenport adds personnel to bring its Vision 2015 in focus. Slowik, Elizabeth // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/30/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p22
The article reports on the project launched by Davenport University based on a five-year strategic plan with a goal to become a premier university amidst Michigan's economic struggles.
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's Detroit Business;6/20/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p0004
A correction to the article regarding Davenport University that was published in the June 6, 2011 issue is presented.
- A gradual degree. Gargaro, Paul // Crain's Detroit Business;6/19/95, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p9
Focuses on the Adult Accelerated Career Development program at the Detroit College of Business in Michigan. Program details; Enrollment figures; Company tuition reimbursement; Major degrees.
- New weekend warrior: Degree-seeking professionals. Molinari, Deanne // Grand Rapids Business Journal;07/28/97, Vol. 15 Issue 30, pB-6
Focuses on Michigan-based Davenport College's provision of courses and whole degree programs to professionals pursuing a new career or continuing an education. Scheduling of courses on weekends; Enrollment of students for the fall 1997 semester.
- Inside track. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;09/08/97, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p5
Profiles Donald Maine, president of Davenport College. Maine's track record of getting up from behind his desk and getting out into the community; Changes in the business of education seen by Maine in his 21 years as Davenport's president; Factors focused on by the college to attract students.