JCB reveals its latest additions at Intermat
- New recruits. Sowman, Colin // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Apr2006, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p43
The article reports on the earthmoving machinery and generators launched by JCB Inc. in Great Britain. The company has launched a range of generators and made updates to several of its earthmoving machinery ranges. It is utilizing its engine to enter the British generator-set market with a range...
- Sound bitesâ€¦ where PE readers offer their views on issues of the day. // Professional Engineering;9/6/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p21
The article presents views of several readers on the Dieselmax car built by JCB construction equipment group of Great Britain. One reader said that the Dieselmax car project should be used as a major test piece for the manufacturing of the country. Another said that this breakthrough has...
- JCB scoops ï¿½81m army backhoe deal. // Contract Journal;10/12/2005, Vol. 430 Issue 6546, p17
Reports on a contract awarded to JCB to build the High Mobility Engineer Excavator high-speed backhoe loader for the U.S. Armed Forces. Benefits offered by the machine; Capacity of the machine.
- Excavator launch. // International Construction;Jan2009, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p54
The article reports on the launch of the 20-tonne JS220 excavator by JCB in China. The equipment was unveiled during the Bauma China exhibition in November 2008. According to the company's spokesman, it aimed in setting a modest target of selling 100 JS220 in 2009, which would be priced...
- Canal starts. // International Construction;Jun2007, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p61
The article reports on the huge earthmoving operation for Panama Canal expansion in Panama. JCB machines played a major role in the project with equipment such as six articulated dump truck (ADT) and 722 dump trucks. The project includes the creation of a third set of chamber locks and a third...
- No tail, all the frills. Gale, Lindsay // International Construction;Mar2005, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p57
Features the JZ140 zero tail swing hydraulic excavator from JCB Inc. Design of the machine's full-size operator's cab; Rear tail swing; Power supply; Serviceability.
- JCB's engine production hits 200-unit milestone. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Apr2006, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p9
The article focuses on the production of the 444 engine by JCB Inc. in Great Britain. Production of the engine has now passed the 100 units per day mark. The company said the move into engine production was in response to clear business needs, and production of earthmoving machinery had now...
- Higher and hire. // Contract Journal;1/18/2006, Vol. 431 Issue 6558, p18
The article provides information on the Hire Show construction tool suppliers and small plant hirers exhibition to be held in London, England on January 25-26, 2006. Vibromax-branded compaction equipment will be showcased by JCB. An addition to the micro- and mini-excavator range will be...
- Lining up for waste handling. // Demolition & Recycling International;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p30
The article mentions several scrap handling equipment including the EC210C crawler excavator and the EW160C wheeled excavator from Volvo Construction Equipment Corp., and the Wastemaster line of waste handlers from JC Bamford Excavators Ltd.