- The week's highlights. // American Banker;11/10/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 217, p33
Presents several graphs on bank market index. Graph of companies with the largest gains; Percentage changes of banks in daily volume.
- ANALYSIS Saudi banks post strong profits. MARTIN, MATTHEW // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/27/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 17, p18
The article presents information on Saudi Arabian banks and their strong first quarter profits as of April 27, 2012. Details on bank profits are provided and attributed to increases in brokerage incomes and falling provisions, while additional information about loans is offered. A graph is also...
- MONEY, CREDIT, AND SECURITY MARKETS. // Economic Indicators;May2012, p26
Several charts are presented that show the performance of credit, money, and security markets in the U.S. including money stock components, aggregate reserves, and bank credit of commercial banks.
- Jostling for positions. // FinanceAsia;Mar2010, p16
Several charts are presented depicting the equity capital markets year-to-date volumes as of February 28, 2010 featuring the league table markets, debt capital markets, and banks including Barclays Capital, Citi Bank, and Deutsche Bank.
- TOP 20 BANKS ON KARACHI STOCK EXCHANGE -2010. // Economic Review (05318955);Jan2012, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p13
A chart is presented depicting the top 20 banks on the Karachi stock exchange in Pakistan for 2010 which include the National Bank of Pakistan, the Habib Bank Ltd., and the United Bank Ltd.
- Industry Opposes Early Opening. // Traders Magazine;May2006, Vol. 19 Issue 253, p26
Graphs are presented showing the response ratio in a survey that addressed the reactions of stockbrokers to the proposal of the New York Stock Exchange for an earlier trading hour in the U.S. The graphs show the type of company the respondents are working for, their position in the said...
- MONEY, CREDIT, AND SECURITY MARKETS. // Economic Indicators;Oct2013, p26
Several charts are presented which provide information related to money, credit and security markets in the U.S. from 2005 to 2013, including money stock and debt measures, aggregate reserves and monetary base, and bank credit at commercial banks.
- POLLS AND STATS. // Global Finance;May2013, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p100
Two charts are presented, one on the potential of bank assets to serve as a multiple of gross domestic product correlate to bank risk and another on the percentage of markets most affected by the turmoil in Europe.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/13/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 23, p35
Presents charts depicting the ranking by performance of bank and brokerage stocks in the U.S. as of June 2005.