Alex. Brown Alumni Attempt Resurrection
- More healthcare banking musical chairs? BT Alex. Brown's group shops around. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/19/99, Vol. 65 Issue 16, p3
Reports that investment banking group Alex Brown & Sons Inc.'s parent company Bankers Trust Co. will merge with Germany's Deutsche Bank AG. Alex Brown healthcare team head Russell Ray's talks with the heads of Salomon Smith Barney; Executive changes in the healthcare investment banking industry.
- Deutsche & Pedestal Partner on Web. Shatz, Michael // Investment Management Weekly;03/06/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p7
Reports that Deutsche Banc, Alex.Brown and Pedestal have formed a strategic alliance that links the online trading platform of the mortgage-backed securities of Pedestal in the United States.
- Deutsche Picks Bankers Trust Executive To Head Equity Unit in North America. TARQUINIO, J. ALEX // American Banker;6/2/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 104, p5
Reports that Deutsche Bank has chosen Bankers Trust Alex. Brown Inc. executive David DiPietro to head its North American equitites effort. How the responsibility for Deutsche's global equities effort will remain in Europe after the German bank completes its acquisition of Bankers Trust; How...
- Investment Banking Is Seen Hiking Deutsche Bank Results. Steinborn, Deborah // American Banker;5/4/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 84, p26
Highlights the news about the effect of investment banking on Deutsche Bank's financial performance.
- Deutsche ventures into structured product market. Egan, Liam // Money Management;12/6/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p12
The article evaluates the DWS Rate Plus structured product by Deutsche Bank AG.
- DB XTRACKER MSCI USA: Join Team America. Ashton, Marc // Finweek;2/16/2012, p36
The article announces that the Deutsche Bank AG's Xtracker is available to local investors in the U.S. under the MSCI U.S. market.
- Investment bank hikes up B'way. AGOVINO, THERESA // Crain's New York Business;5/21/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p0031
The article reports that Signal Hill Capital Group LLC will move into 5,300 square feet building at 140 Broadway in Manhattan, New York City in May 2012.
- Wall Street finally warming to Alex. Brown stock. Padgett, Tania // American Banker;4/29/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 81, p32
Discusses Alex. Brown and Sons' position on the First Call Corporation's consensus ranking. How the company was ranked; Criteria for the ranking procedure; How other financial companies ranked. INSET: Key rates..
- Alex. Brown Inc. sells stock to employees. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/20/93 - 9/27/93, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p6
Reports on Alex. Brown Inc.'s sale of shares of common stock and convertible subordinated debentures to several employees under the company's 1991 Equity Incentive Plan. Amendment to the plan; Sale prices of common stock; Conversion price of the debentures; Financing of purchases through...