- The trouble with Frank. Elkind, Peter; Gimein, Mark; Boorstin, Julia; Burke, Doris // Fortune;9/3/2001, Vol. 144 Issue 4, p112
Focuses on investment banker Frank Quattrone, head of technology investments at Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB). Why the firm has become the subject of an investigation by the National Association of Securities Dealers; Possibility that several CSFB trading officials may face charges for...
- Under Fire, CS First Boston Exec Quits. // American Banker;3/5/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 43, p6
States that Frank Quattrone resigned from Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. on March 4, 2003. Indication from a press release that the move was in the best interest of the company and the banker; Issue of his decision not to testify before the National Association of Securities Dealers.
- DATABASE. // High Yield Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p8
Ranks the top book managers of high-yield security offerings based on net proceeds from January 1, 2003, to September 17, 2003. Credit Suisse First Boston; Citigroup; Goldman Sachs and Co.
- Out Takes. Hahn, Avital Louria; Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/9/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 23, p4
Presents news briefs related to various investment-related business enterprises in the U.S. as of June 2003. Reason behind resignation of Scott Mead, co-head of global telecom, media, entertainment and technology banking of Goldman Sachs; Plans of Alfred Jackson, research division chairman of...
- CSFB cuts analysts to make room for Quattrone's team. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/13/98, Vol. 64 Issue 28, p10
Presents information on the preparation of the Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) executives, for the high-technology team of Frank Quattrone, a technology banker. Effects of Quattron's business on CSFB; Information on executives at the company who are being displaced; Statements from Gene Shen,...
- m&a services most active advisers. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p23
Provides data on the most active mergers and acquisition advisers in the U.S. in 2003. Goldman Sachs; Citigroup; Credit Susisse First Boston.
- AMERICA M&: TOP DEAL ADVISERS. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Apr2002, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p20
Presents a list of the top deal advisers on mergers and acquisitions in North and South America as of April 2002. Goldman Sachs; Citigroup/Salomon Smith Barney; Credit Suisse First Boston.
- Drafting a Document Retention Policy Is Necessary. Schnurer, John // San Diego Business Journal;11/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p26
Discusses the failure of Frank Quattrone, the former Silicon Valley Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. banker, to follow the document retention policy with regards to lawsuits. Benefit of the document retention plan; Development of a plan for document retention; Preservation of documents upon the...
- Shred heads. Robins, Jon // Lawyer;9/20/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p20
Comments on the imprisonment sentence of Frank Quattrone, the former star investment banker at Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. (CSFB) in New York. Decision of a federal judge that Quattrone lied during testimony in his obstruction of justice trial; Reaction of lawyers to the case of Quattrone;...