Competitive Note Offerings
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32392, p8
Several charts on competitive municipal bond offerings in the cities and counties of the United States are presented.
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2015, p3
A chart is presented that offers information on municipal bonds sold in the U.S. as of February 2015 including a general obligation bond antic from Paramus Borough, New Jersey, a bond antic from Carlton, New York, and a bond antic from Cortland, New York.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2015, p4
A chart is presented that offers information on municipal bonds sold in the U.S. as of February 2015 including a public financial management bond from Palm Beach County, Florida, a general obligation municipal purpose loan from Revere, Massachusetts, and a municipal official from Wanaque...
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33715, p15
A table is presented that lists municipal bond elections from May to August 2012 of various areas in the U.S. including Pottawatomie, Kansas, Lincoln, California, and Texarkana, Arkansas.
- Proceedings for the Issuance of City Bonds In California. Macneil, Sayre // California Law Review;May19, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p213
Explores the proceedings for the issuance of city bonds in the California in the early 1900s. Principles that form the background for any study of the statues and decisions affecting the issuance of city bonds; Constitutional provisions; Description of the Municipal Bond Act of 1901; Procedural...
- TUESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p1
Two charts are presented depicting the rate of the municipal bonds in the U.S. on July 27, 2010.
- FRIDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;8/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33363, p1
Two charts showing the municipal bond yields in the U.S. as of August 6, 2010 are presented.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;5/12/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33516, p25
Several charts are presented depicting the market statistics of bonds in the U.S. including short-term tax-exempt yields, the municipal market data general obligation yields and municipal bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32508, p33
Several charts are presented depicting market condition of bonds in the U.S. They include municipal market data general obligation yields, municipal market data total returns and municipal bond index. Furthermore, a list of bonds which are candidates for inclusion the Municipal Bond index...