IN THIS WEEK
- Petrokemya studies ethylene hike. NA // Chemical Week;7/21/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 2, p20
Reports on Arabian Petrochemical's expansion plan for its ethylene plant. Confirmation by Nabil Mansouri,president of the Saudi Arabian Basic Industries Corp.(SABIC); Capacity; Improvement of the unit's economics; Arabian Petrochemical also known as Petrokemya Al Jubail; Petrokemya interest in...
- Europe. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Mar1998, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p20
Presents news on trading issues in Europe. Reasons why the board of the International Petroleum Exchange (IPE) decided to move to the Royal Exchange; Product contracts considered by the IPE; Two steps in implementing Eurex in the futures trading facilities in several European cities.
- PETROCHEMICALS. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/2/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 18, p13
Presents news on the petrochemical industry in the Middle East as of May 2003. Update on the Mesaieed linear alkyl benzene project in Qatar; Information on Uhde's contract to expand Saudi Fertiliser Company's Jubail complex; Bidders for a project to build a butene-1 unit at Arabian...
- News projects hot sheet. // Chemical Week;7/22/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 27, p23
Provides news briefs about several business contracts in the chemical industry. Contract of Parsons for the expansion of Saudi European Petrochemical's polypropylene capacity at Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia; Contract of Celanese at Foster Wheeler; Construction of the olefins plant of Saudi Basic...
- Union Carbide process chosen for new polyethylene unit. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/7/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 27, p14
Reports on the appointment of Union Carbide Corp. as technology licensor for a new petrochemicals complex planned by Arabian Petrochemical Co. in Saudi Arabia. Production capacity of the facility; Union Carbide's Unipol process for the polyethylene technology. INSET: Sabic polyethylene..
- Bidders line up for Petrokemya plant. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/22/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 38, p12
Focuses on prequalified contractors' bid for a contract to install polyethylene capacity at the Arabian Petrochemical Co. complex in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. Utilization of the Unipol process technology; Shortlisted companies; Increased project activity at Saudi Basic Industries Corp. and its...
- Shaw Stone & Webster Supplies Furnaces to Petrokemya. // Chemical Week;5/16/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 17, p15
This article reports that Shaw Stone & Webster has been awarded letters of intent by Arabian Petrochemical Co. (Petrokemya), a wholly owned Sabic subsidiary, to provide furnaces and services for an expansion of Petrokemya's primary cracker at Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia. It says that the work will...
- Europe. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Apr98, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p20
Reports news on the stock and futures market in Europe. Fine imposed by the International Petroleum Exchange (IPE) to Prudential-Bache International and four of its employees; Reason for the move; Amount fined; Details on the charges by IPE; Introduction of Liffe's electronic trading system...
- Europe. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Sep98, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p20
Presents brief reports about the market for futures, options and derivatives in Europe. Changes at International Petroleum Exchange's trading floor; London Clearing House's launching of SwapClear service.