- CONFERENCES & EVENTS. // ICIS Chemical Business;12/18/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 47, p51
The article presents a calendar of events in the chemical industry. The ARABPLAST 2007 will take place from 13-16 January 2007 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The 4th Phenol/Acetone and Derivatives will take place from 22-23 January 2007 in Shanghai, China. The 3rd Annual CEE Chemical and...
- ICIS conferences worldwide, 2006. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/5/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 22, p38
The article presents a calendar of international events related to the chemical industry from June to November 2006. The 10th Asian Chloralkali Conference will be held on June 22 and 23 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Singapore. The 2nd Asian Aromatics Conference will be held on June 29 and 30 at...
- ICIS CONFERENCES 2006. Creswell, Sarah // ICIS Chemical Business;9/11/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 34, p41
The article presents a calendar of ICIS Conferences related to the petrochemical industry in 2006. The 24th Annual Petrochemical Conference will be held from October 24 to 25 in Houston, Texas. The 2nd U.S. Chemical Industry Senior Executive Conference will be held on November 15 in New York....
- Borealis boosts petrochemicals. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/19/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the investment of Danish petrochemical company Borealis AS to increase its aromatics, phenol, and cross-linkable polyethylene (XLPE) capacity in Scandinavia. Expansion of its benzene and cumene capacity; Strategy of the company to continuously develop and expand its phenol business;...
- Gloomy picture for aromatics. Bianchi, Monica; Uctas, Rachel // Chemical Market Reporter;3/25/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 12, Special section p39
Predicts the market for aromatics in 2002. Decline in the consumption of benzene in 2001; Factors that influence the styrene market; Demand for toluene.
- Smooth Progress of the 120 000 t/a Phenol/Acetone Project in Harbin. // China Chemical Reporter;10/6/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p13
Reports on the construction of a phenol/acetone project in Harbin Petrochemical Co. Ltd. of Chem China. Progress of the construction project; Features of the phenol/acetone technology from Sunoco/UOP used in the project; Target completion date for the project.
- Acetone is tight in US, Europe as production troubles continue. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;11/17/97, Vol. 252 Issue 20, p11
Reports on the tightening of the petrochemical industry's acetone market as a result of strong worldwide demand and plant problems in Europe and the United States. Growth areas for the market; Plans of various producers to increase their outputs.
- EPCA Attendees Upbeat Regarding Petrochemical Fortunes. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;10/4/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 11, p4
This article reports on the 38th annual European Petrochemical Conference, held at the Monte Carlo Grand Hotel in Monte Carlo, Monaco. While most attendees were at least sanguine about their businesses, a number of producers, especially in areas such as aromatics and ethylene glycol, were...
- WHAT'S ON. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/12/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p48
The article presents a calendar of conferences in the petrochemical industry in 2006. There are several Web sites related to the industry including www.icispricing.com. The 12th Masterbatch Conference will be held on June 27-29. The 5th European Aromatics Conference in association with...