- innovation. // Chemical Week;4/3/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 14, p22
Presents updates on technological innovations in the European chemical industry, as of April 3, 2002. Information on an enzyme that catalyses a fluorination reaction identified by researchers from the University of St. Andrews in Scotland; Details of the renovation of a house by the company...
- Custom Manufacturers Target Chiral Chemistry, Catalysis, and Bioscience. Van Arnum, Patricia // Pharmaceutical Technology;Mar2006, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p66
The article reports on developments concerning the fine chemicals market as of March 2006. Western custom manufacturers are developing specialized technologies in chiral chemistry, catalysis, and biosciences. The board of Degussa has approved the establishment of a research and development...
- Something special. Baker, John // European Chemical News;12/8/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2080, p21
Explains that Badische Anilin und Soda-Fabrik AG, a Germany chemical and biotechnology company, thrives on innovation. Necessity of new business development units to the company; Importance of healthy sales in new products for the company; Research and development facilities of the company in...
- BASF Plastics Meet Challenges of Sustainable Growth. // China Chemical Reporter;4/21/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p14
The article reports on BASF SE's global strategy "We Create Chemistry" which aimed at promoting sustainable growth in China and in the Asia Pacific region by introducing new chemical products, new processes and solutions as well as new technology.
- BASF to Phase Out Lead Chromate Pigment Production; Company to Focus on Alternative Pigments. // CoatingsTech;Mar2012, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p25
The article reports that BASF SE has announced that it will discontinue the production of lead chromate pigments by the end of 2014.
- New Polyurethanes System House in Tianjin further strengthens BASF's extensive service network in China. // Paintindia;Oct2010, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p138
The article reports that chemical company BASF will launch a new Polyurethanes System House in Tianjin, China to further strengthen its service network in the country.
- BASF going steady in the business. // Colourage;Jan1999, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p47
Announces the total sales posted by chemical firm BASF for the first half of 1998.
- U.S. Magazine names BASF the World's Most Admired Chemical Company. // Colourage;Apr2010, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p107
The article announces the recognition received by BASF SE as the most admired chemical company in the world.
- BASF's profits rise 10%. // Printing World;8/19/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the growth in the profits of chemical giant and ink manufacturer BASF in the second quarter in 2002.