Biopolymer answers call
- ACETAL STRETCHES. // Design News;8/04/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p46
Reports on the launch by DuPont Engineering Polymers of Delrin acetal sheet used for thermoforming, as of August 2003. Capabilities of the product; Typical applications.
- Plastics News resin pricing chart. // Plastics News;6/9/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p53
The article focuses on the pricing chart displaying prices of acetal resin as of June 05, 2003, formulated by the newspaper 'Plastics News.' Prices are in U.S. cents per pound for prime resin, unfilled, natural color and FOB supplier. Arrows in the chart indicate a market price change. A "P"...
- Cell-phone housing fights global warming. // EDN;6/22/2006, Vol. 51 Issue 13, p30
The article looks at the bio-based polymer developed by Fujitsu, which the company uses to create mobile-phone chassis. According to Fujitsu, the widespread use of the polymer will be beneficial to the environment because the use of petroleum-based plastics will be minimized. The bio-based...
- UK team makes conductive polymer. CZYZEWSKI, ANDREW // Engineer (00137758);3/5/2012, Vol. 296 Issue 7834, p36
The article reports that NanoForce Inc., a London, England-based start-up has created composite plastics with both high conductivity and tensile strength.
- DoCoMo unveils HSDPA handsets. // Electronics Weekly;2/8/2006, Issue 2227, p14
The article reports that Japanese operator NTT DoCoMo Inc. has announced its prototype high-speed downlink packet access (HSDPA) handsets, jointly developed with Fujitsu Ltd., Motorola Inc. and NEC Corp. The operator is aiming to start HSDPA services at some point between the July and September...
- Fujitsu eases cellular-phobia with Persona. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;2/13/95, Vol. 228 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the unveiling of a new cellular phone with user-friendly attributes by Fujitsu Cellular Mobile Telephone, a division of Fujitsu Network Transmission Systems. Meeting the need of consumers; Appeal to home users; Availability; Pricing.
- Fujitsu introduces au F001 mobile phone. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;Nov2011, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p9
The article reports on the launch by mobile carrier Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications of its F001 mobile phone in Japan in 2011.
- Fujitsu introduces docomo STYLE series F-02D. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;Nov2011, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on the launch by information technology (IT) products and services provider Fujitsu of its docomo STYLE series F-02D mobile phone in 2011.
- Swelling behavior and viscoelastic properties of a Polyacetal Hydrogel. Bendaikha, H.; Chaoui, S.; Kada, S. Ould; Krallafa, A. // AIP Conference Proceedings;9/1/2008, Vol. 1042 Issue 1, p64
Polyacetal hydrogel was obtained by radical polymerization of telechelic poly (1, 3 dioxolane) (PDXL). The synthesis and characterization of the network were discussed. The analysis of the swelling behavior of the hydrogel is investigated in different solvents such as THF and CH2Cl2....