ACN STAND-OFF MAY HARM ACRYLIC PRODUCERS
- Isolation and Characterization of a Nitrile-Hydrolysing Bacterium Isoptericola variabilis RGT01. Kaur, Gurdeep; Soni, Pankaj; Tewari, Rupinder; Sharma, Rohit // Indian Journal of Microbiology;Jun2014, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p232
A nitrile-hydrolysing bacterium, identified as Isoptericola variabilis RGT01, was isolated from industrial effluent through enrichment culture technique using acrylonitrile as the carbon source. Whole cells of this microorganism exhibited a broad range of nitrile-hydrolysing activity as they...
- Rising Demand Lifts Acrylonitrile. Cage, Sam // Chemical Week;5/29/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 22, p34
Reports on the increase in the contracts for European acrylonitrile during the second quarter of 2002. Factor attributed to the increase; Implication of the increase to acrylo producers; Information on the international prices for acrylo.
- Effect of Acrylate Copolymers on the Rheological Properties of Portland Cement Mortar Pastes, Part III. Negim, EL-Sayed; Khatib, Jamal M.; Inkarbekov, Nurlan O. // World Applied Sciences Journal;2013, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p549
The synthesis of poly [acrylic (AA)-co-butylmethacrylate (BuMA)] latexes was carried out by different ratio between acrylic acid (AA) and butylmethacrylate (BuMA), 99:01, 97:03 and 95:05 respectively using solution polymerization in presence of azo-bis-isobutyro-nitrile as initiator...
- Doping of MoVNbTeO (M1) and MoVTeO (M2) Phases for Selective Oxidation of Propane and Propylene to Acrylic Acid. Grasselli, Robert K.; Lugmair, Claus G.; Volpe Jr., Anthony F. // Topics in Catalysis;Nov2008, Vol. 50 Issue 1-4, p66
The effectiveness of MoV(Nb,Ta)(Te,Sb)O catalysts for the selective oxidation of propane to acrylic acid (AA) and ammoxidation to acrylonitrile (AN) is well known and recorded in the literature. One of the best known catalyst systems is comprised of two phases: M1 (orthorhombic)...
- Synthesis, Characterization and Rheological Studies of Novel Acrylic Acid-co-Acrylonitrile-co-N-Isopropylacrylamide Terpolymeric Hydrogels. ASLAM MALANA, MUHAMMAD; PARVEEN, SIDRA; BEENISH QURESHI, RAHEELA; SALEEM KHAN, MUHAMMAD // Asian Journal of Chemistry;2015, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p1462
The primary objective of this research work is the extensive rheological characterization of novel N-isopro-pylacrylamide (NIPAAM) based hydrogels. N-isopropylacrylamide being a temperature sensitive component can alter flow behaviour and drug release characteristics of topical gels in the form...
- ACN prices roll over in Q2. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;6/9/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2056, p10
Reports the price rollover of acrylonitrile contracts in Europe in the second quarter of 2003. Factors that influenced the contract price rollover; Indication of the contract price rollover.
- Asian woes hurt European prices. Noor-Drugan, Natalie // Chemical Week;8/26/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 32, p69
Reports the price decline of European acrylonitrile contracts in Asia. Observation on the supply problems in Korea; Expectation of analysts on acrylonitrile prices; Russian exports to northern Europe.
- Grafts determination of casein grafted acrylonitrile fibers. // Chemical Fibers International;Dec2011, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p198
Casein grafted acrylonitrile fibers are ternary polyblender composed of grafted casein, polyacrylonitrile homopolymer (PAN) and the engrafted free casein. The contents and grafting degree of the grafts make a big difference to the properties of the fibers, post-treatment of the fibers and...
- Anionarylation of acrylic and methacrylic acids derivatives with p- and m-phenylenebisdiazonium tetrafluoroborates. Baranovskii, V.; Yatsyuk, V.; Grishchuk, B. // Russian Journal of General Chemistry;Aug2014, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p1505
Chloro-, bromo- and thiocyanatoarylation of amides and nitriles of acrylic and methacrylic acids with bisdiazonium salts based on m- and p-phenylenediamines have been studied. 3,3â€²-[1,4(3)-phenylene]bis[2-halopropanamides(nitriles)] and...