French power users' consortium formed
- Working At The Cellular Level. Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;1/1/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p34
Profiles Susan Sloan, executive director at the Global Wireless Education Consortium (GWEC). Career background in wireless curriculum development and in public health and public health policy issues; Prior jobs she held before assuming her position at GWEC; Brief background on GWEC.
- US signs up for FutureGen. // Modern Power Systems;Jan2006, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p3
The article reports on the agreement between the U.S. Department of Energy and the FutureGen Industrial Alliance to build a prototype of a zero emission fossil-fueled power plant. An announcement on the 250 million dollar contribution of the Alliance was made. Part of the Alliance's plan were to...
- International marketing consortium can be set up to cut cost & expand markets. Krafsur, Howard G. // Marketing News;12/6/1985, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p10
The article reports on the benefits of an international marketing consortium in reducing costs, expand markets and improve the market share for a wide variety of businesses and industries. An international marketing consortium can be formed by organizing business enterprises around the work into...
- CONTROL IS KEY. Riches, Paul // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/14/2004, Issue 2614, p33
Reports that control is the key in terms of the sales policy of a consortia of travel companies. View of the author that all the major consortia do a fine job in providing their members with benefits which more than justify the membership fee; Access to Web sites self-packaging,...
- Seconds out, year three. Hellowell, Mark // Public Private Finance;Feb2005, Issue 90, p25
Looks into the Tube Lines Public Private Partnership (PPP) in Great Britain. Domination of the capital's first mayoral election in 2000 by the London Underground PPP; Examination of the performance of infrastructure companies Metronet and Tube Lines; Criticism on the rates of equity return being...
- THE POWERHOUSE ALLIANCE. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/8/2011 Supplement, p18
The article features The Powerhouse Alliance, a national consortium of regional distributors in the U.S. Powerhouse provides quality name-brand, cutting-edge, and high-technology products to dealers nationwide. It has more than 50,000 square feet of fully stocked warehouse space in 32 locations...
- Global Alliance Action Checklist. Daniels, John L.; Daniels, N. Caroline // Directors & Boards;Winter94, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p23
A list of the factors to consider when entering into global alliances is presented.
- Aliances and partnerships. // Air Transport World;Oct97, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p110
Presents information on the partnerships and alliances that took place between air transport companies in the United States. When these alliances and partnerships will become effective; Indepth look at the agreements between the different companies.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Consortia. Nelsen, William C. // Journal of Higher Education;Oct1972, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p544
The article aims to identify the problems encountered by colleges and universities involved in consortia. The existence of consortia movement has earned attention leading to test, reexamination and confusion of its efficacy. Although meaningful cooperation are considered by most observers of...