Pass-Through Pork Curb
- Welsh authorities win funds to prime plan service for recovery. Smullian, Mark // Planning (14672073);4/16/2010, Issue 1864, p4
The article reports that various planning departments have won government funding to improve their services in Wales.
- The dual-illusion of grants-in-aid on central and local expenditures. Hong-Yih Chu // Public Choice;Mar2003, Vol. 114 Issue 3/4, p349
Explains some mis-specifications that prevail in the dual-illusion of grants-in-aid on central and local expenditures. Demand for recipient government output; Source of fiscal illusion; Appearance of inter-government grants.
- Opposition calls to save Welsh grant. // Community Care;6/19/2003, Issue 1477, p14
Focuses on issues concerning the special grants for carers in Wales. Stance of health minister Jane Hutt on grant allocation; Opposition to grant allocation in the country.
- CITY OF ROCHESTER TEXAS COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM CONTRACT NUMBER 724901 FINAL PUBLIC HEARING. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);6/29/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p6
The article announces the final public hearing to be conducted by the City of Rochester on its 2004 Texas Community Development Program in Rochester, Texas on July 10, 2006. Completion of water improvements and expenditure of grants and local funds are the topics to be discussed. The City is...
- Summary of Federal Government Expenditure, by State and Outlying Area: FY 2003. // State News (Council of State Governments);Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p11
Summarizes federal government expenditure, by state and outlaying area in the U.S. for fiscal year 2003. Retirement and disability expenditures; Grants provided; Other direct payments; Salaries and wages allocated.
- CFAI AND IONIA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY SHARE $801,579. // Public Management (00333611);Nov2005, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p31
Reports on the grant of federal funds to the Ionia, Michigan, Department of Public Safety and to the Fairfax, Virginia-based Commission on Fire Accreditation International Inc. to develop computer-simulation training program for fire inspectors. Amount of the grant; Improvement of fire service;...
- Some Republicans Criticize Service Bill For Not Targeting Aid to the Neediest. Pitach, Mark // Education Week;5/26/1993, Vol. 12 Issue 35, p21
The article reports on the criticisms regarding the national-service trust act of President Bill Clinton in the U.S. The criticism was in relation to the failure of the bill to appropriate slots for low income students. The reason for the support of the Representatives on the bill was cited....
- The impact of federal grants and other funds on general fund expenditure decisions: A detailed analysis of one city. Hendrick, Rebecca // Journal of Public Administration Research & Theory;Jul98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p353
Examines the relationships between general fund expenditures, expenditures of federal grant money and other expenditures in Chicago, Illinois. Analysis of appropriations and changes to appropriations; The positive relationship between grants and general fund expenditures; The impact of grants...
- Ask; you might receive. Nisbett, Sian // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);5/28/2009, Vol. 109 Issue 4171, p12
The author comments on the Capital Building Fund provided to early years settings in Great Britain. She says she has been granted under Â£11,000 to refurbish the play area of one her settings. She also notes that the long application process and the underlying feeling that the money is being...
- A Regional Look at the Distribution of Farm Program Payments and How It May Change with a New Farm Bill. Antle, John; Houston, Laurie // Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm & Resource Issues;2013 4th Quarter, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p1
The article discusses the importance of government funding from initiatives as part of the agricultural bill in the U.S. Topics covered include the distribution of payments on a regional scale, subsidies, and how changes are expected with a new bill. The article also analyzed who benefits from...