Advertisers Starting to Buy In
- Comcast claims alt-TV victory. Klaassen, Abbey // Advertising Age;5/15/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 20, p4
The article reports on the advertising deal reached by Comcast with Gatorade in May 2006. The deal integrates the sports drink into Comcast's ExerciseTV on-demand channel. Valued at north of $1 million for a year-plus sponsorship, the deal is not going to blow the lid off the upfront market. But...
- New Balance weighs $13m into splash. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;11/10/97, Vol. 38 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the New Balance company's plans to launch a television advertising campaign. Factors associated with the launch of the campaign; Scheduled date for the release of the campaign; Amount of money involved in the campaign; Expected duration of the campaign; Information on the New Balance...
- New Balance Goes Retro for Boot Line. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;08/23/99, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p14
Reports that New Balance company is relaunching the boot brand, Dunham in 1999. Budget for Dunham's advertising campaign; Details on its advertising efforts; Comments from Joe Preston, division manager for New Balance.
- New Balance Grows Into Kids Market. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;03/01/99, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p12
Announces that New Balance will break its television campaign targeting kids in 1999. Market share of New Balance; Description of the advertisement; Media and production expenditures of New Media in 1998.
- Ex-Speedo boss to run New Balance European push. Turner, Catherine // Marketing Week;8/25/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p9
Reports that New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. has appointed former Speedo marketer Eve Davies to its top European marketing role in Europe. Value of the marketing campaign; Job responsibilities of Davies; Launch of the first European advertising campaign of the brand.
- New Balance to make Euro advertising debut. // Marketing Week;3/27/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p10
Announces that athletic brand New Balance is launching its first above-the line campaign across the U.S. and Europe. Tagline used in the campaign; Goal of the company to raise consumer awareness of its heritage as a running brand.
- Oprah Tour Touts 'Live Your Best Life'. Bittar, Christine; O'Loughlin, Sandra // Brandweek;3/14/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p38
Deals with the promotion of the Live Your Best Life tour featuring talk show host Oprah Winfrey that will take place in Denver, Washington and Texas from April to May 2005. Amount of the conference fee; Decision of shoe manufacturer New Balance to sponsor the event; Information on the tour's...
- New Balance To Bulk up `Gray' Pitch. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;10/18/99, Vol. 40 Issue 39, p6
Focuses on the marketing strategy of shoe maker New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. which focuses on the 50 years old as its target market for 2000. Objective of its marketing strategy; Its advertising campaign plans; Other product plans.
- The `other' Pagano adds shoe client. Jones, Sarah // Adweek New England Edition;03/08/99, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p3
Reports that Pagano Media has been assigned advertising duties for footwear maker New Balance's acquired Dunham Bootmakers line. Goal to reposition the Dunham brand as an `Outdoor pioneer' in the United States; Background information on multimedia company Pagano based in Worcester,...