Highlights of this Issue â€¢ Dans ce numÃ©ro
- The Society of Behavioral Medicine's "Great Debate": An Introduction. Stefanek, Michael E.; Jacobsen, Paul B.; Christensen, Alan J. // Annals of Behavioral Medicine;2006, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p83
The article discusses various reports published within the issue which explores the ineffectiveness of psychological interventions for distress in cancer patients.
- TO our READERS. Ebell, Mark H. // Journal of Family Practice;Oct2001, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p837
The article introduces various reports within the issue about family practice and family care including a research on the quality improvement approaches by family physicians, a study on the impact of family members on patient care, an investigation of the staffing in family practices.
- NEUTROPHILS AND CORONARY HEART DISEASE. J�remo, Petter // Indian Journal of Medical Sciences;Feb2007, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p67
The article discusses a research study published within the issue on the relationship between neutrophils and acute coronary syndromes.
- Preface. // Vojnosanitetski Pregled: Military Medical & Pharmaceutical Journ;Nov2008 Supplement, Vol. 65, p7
A preface for the November 2, 2008 issue of "Vojnosanitetski Pregled" is presented.
- Foreword. Lupi, Gianpiero A. // Military Medicine;Dec2007 Supplement, Vol. 172, p1
A foreword to the December 2007 issue of "Military Medicine" is presented.
- COMMUNICATION EFFECTIVENESS IN PUBLIC HEALTH: A SYMPOSIUM. Wise, Kurt // Journal of Health & Human Services Administration;Fall2005, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p156
Discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on assessing communications effectiveness in public health organizations and another on communication between public health agencies and their external stakeholders.
- Foreword. Fishman, Alfred P. // Current Medical Literature: Respiratory Medicine;2006, Vol. 20 Issue 3, pIV
This section presents an introduction to the articles featured in the August 2006 issue of 'Respiratory Medicine," including reviews of medical research.
- Foreword. Fishman, Alfred // Current Medical Literature: Respiratory Medicine;2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, pIV
A foreword to a 2007 issue of "Current Medical Literature--Respiratory Medicine" is presented.
- FOREWORD. Liang, Matthew // Current Medical Literature: Rheumatology;2005, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p4
A foreword to the November 11, 2005 issue of the "Rheumatology: Current Medical Literature" is presented.