Armani Eyes Expansion in China
- Armani's China Tour: New Shanghai Flagship Ignites Expansion Drive. Movius, Lisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/21/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 84, p1
Reports on the opening of the flagship store of fashion designer Giorgio Armani in Shanghai, China. Growth of demand for Western brands in the city; Success of the fashion show; Clarification of rumors on retirement or sale of the company by Armani.
- Giorgio Armani Event Celebrates Italy. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/ 5/2013, Vol. 205 Issue 114, p3
The article reports on an event held by fashion designer Giorgio Armani to celebrate his brand's Italian heritage in June 2013. Topics include details of the "One Night Only Roma" event, which will a runway show, an after party, and an exhibit of fashion house Armani's history, a discussion of...
- Armani to Remain Private and Partnerless. Kaiser, Amanda // DNR: Daily News Record;4/19/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the intentions of designer Giorgio Armani to remain private and partnerless, stated during a press conference in April 2004. Sales performance of Giorgio Armani SA; Events sponsored by Armani in China; Expansion plans.
- Deconstructing Armani. Colavita, Courtney // DNR: Daily News Record;6/20/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p24
Features fashion designer Giorgio Armani. His effort for the past 30 years to make the fashion industry understand how men's fashion should evolve; Collection which he is planning to launch as of June 20, 2005; His comment about men's fashion.
- Armani Expands Made-to-Measure Program. Colavita, Courtney // DNR: Daily News Record;8/16/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p18
Focuses on the expansion of apparel designer Giorgio Armani's Made to Measure program as of August 2004. Remarks from Giorgio Armani regarding the Made to Measure service; Features of the expansion program; Increase in cost of custom-made suits over off-the-rack suits; Color availability of the...
- The Stylish Guide To What's New This Month. // Details;Mar2009, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p130
The article offers an update on fashion-related issues of interest to men. Fashion designer Giorgio Armani has opened his biggest U.S. store yet on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, New York City. It describes the role of color authority Pantone in the development of the latest collection of sneakers...
- Armani Through the Years. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/31/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 20, p2
Traces the business success of fashion designer Giorgio Armani from 1957 to 2005. Establishment of the Giorgio Armani Corp. USA in 1979; Launch of the Emporio Armani store in Milan, Italy in 2000; Debut of Armani PrivÃ© couture collection in Paris, France in 2005.
- At Ease. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/13/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 101, p6
Describes the Le Collezioni clothing line of designer Giorgio Armani. Silk dress; Viscose and linen jacket and silk pants; Silk jacket and cotton and polyester pants.
- Bravo, Giorgio! Holley, Brandon // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Apr2000, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p230
Profiles fashion designer Giorgio Armani of Italy. Background to Armani's interest in designing; Speculation of a merger between Armani SpA and LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton; Association of Armani clothing with motion pictures made in the United States.