Natural colours mean kids are no longer kinda blue
- Nestle Rowntree set to brighten up Rolo brand. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);9/5/2002, p11
Focuses on the relaunch of Rolo chocolate brand from NestlÃ© Rowntree company in Great Britain. Change of recipe, packaging and slogan; Participation of celebrity Robbie Williams; Specifications of chocolate.
- Yorkie in Â£3.5m 'men only' relaunch. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);3/28/2002, p3
Reports the plan of Nestle Rowntree to take back Yorkie bar, a chocolate bar for men in Great Britain. Views of Andrew Harrison, marketing director on confectionery advertising; Them of the television campaign on strapline; Company operation of Nestle Rowntree.
- Nestle unveils `five-fingered' Kit Kit edition. // Marketing Week;7/23/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p8
Presents information on the launch of five fingered Kit Kat chocolate bar in August, 1998, by Nestle Rowntree company as a limited edition. Price of the bar; Comments from a spokesman for Nestle Rowntree.
- NestlÃ© has the answer with Smarties bar. // Marketing Week;10/31/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p7
Reports on the launching of Nestle Rowntree's Smarties chocolate bar. Worth of the product's marketing campaign; Features of the chocolate bar; Agency handling the product's television advertising campaign.
- Nestle launches Easter egg guise for Quality Street. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);3/20/2003, p4
Reports on the decision of Great Britain-based confectionery company NestlÃ© Rowntree to change the shape of its Quality Street brand of chocolates as of March 2003. Expected effect of the innovation for the company.
- Nestle plans Kit Kat White Dream spoiler. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;12/13/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p5
Reports the launching of the white chocolate version of Kit Kat Chunky by Nestle Rowntree company in Great Britain. Availability of the chocolate in shops; Preparations for the launching of the chocolate; Plans for the marketing of limited edition five finger Kit Kat.
- Nestle Milky Bar Munchies variant to target women. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);2/7/2002, p4
Reports the launching of variant Munchies brand by Nestle Rowntree to increase the appeal of white chocolate in Great Britain. Appointment of Lowe to create the launch campaign for the brand; Women as target consumers for the campaign.
- Mini countlines melt consumer willpower. Benady, David // Marketing Week;3/20/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the move of confectionery manufacturers to create a bite-sized versions of chocolate brands in Europe. Launch of Kit Kat Kubes by NestlÃ© Rowntree; Weight problems associated with sugary and fatty foods; Estimation of the sales of chocolate in fiscal year 2001.
- NestlÃ© launches rival to Cadbury's Creme Egg. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;8/7/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p7
Reports on the launch of Double Cream Egg chocolate bar from NestlÃ© Rowntree in Great Britain. Aim to compete with rivals Cadburry and Masterfoods; Price cost; Details of the business promotion.