- Conferences. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;4/17/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p4
The article presents a calendar of events in the chemical business industry in 2006. The 4th ICIS Phenol/Acetone Conference will be held from June 6-7, 2006 in Prague, Czech Republic. A conference titled European Fine & Speciality Chemicals will be held on June 13, 2006 in Geneva, Switzerland....
- Forthcoming events. // Chemical Business;Aug2010, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p80
A calendar of events for the chemical industry is presented, including the Chemcon 2010 Congress 63rd Annual Session of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, ITP 2010: 17th International Symposium and Exhibit on Capillary Electroseparation Techniques and In-cosmetics Asia 2010 exhibition and...
- CONFERENCES & EVENTS. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;11/6/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 17, p46
The article presents a calendar of worldwide conferences from November to December 2006. The LPG Trade Summit will be held on November 14 to 15. The conference titled "The Future of Dangerous Goods Transport & Regulations," will be held on November 23 to 24. The EPL Petrochemical Luncheon will...
- preview â€¦your guide to conference and events. // Professional Engineering;8/16/2006 Supplement, Vol. 19, p6
The article presents a calendar of events in sponsored by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, in Great Britain, in 2006. A seminar on fluid machinery in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, which will be held from September 6 through 8. A workshop concerning solutions for delivery of...
- Conferences. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;5/29/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p4
The article presents a calendar of events from June to December 2006 that will be of interest to chemical businesses worldwide. On June 6-7 in Prague, Czech Republic, The 4th ICIS Phenol/Acetone Conference will be held. In Geneva, Switzerland, the European Fine & Speciality Chemicals Conference...
- MetCon '99 Conference Highlights Opportunities for Metallocene PE. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/14/99, Vol. 255 Issue 24, p5
Highlights the 1999 MetCon Conference in Houston, Texas. Global demand for polyethylene produced through metallocene single-site catalysis; Market share needed to succeed in the polymers market.
- 2015 AICM Responsible Care Award Ceremony and Closing Ceremony of Open-to-Public Day Event Held in Beijing. // China Chemical Reporter;6/21/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p16
The article offers information on the 2015 Responsible Care Award Ceremony and Closing Ceremony of Open-to- Public Day Event conducted by the Association of International Chemical Manufacturers (AICM) on June 9 in Beijing, China.
- Forthcoming events. // Chemical Business;Apr2013, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p78
A calendar of events concerning the chemical industry for 2013 is presented which includes the International Exhibiton for Pharma and Healthcare, a conference on sourcing commercialisation and regulatory affairs, and the Third National Agrochemicals Conclave.
- Keller and Heckman LLP to host Chemical Control Law Seminar in Washington, DC. // Coatings World;Sep2012, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p14
The article offers information on the Chemical Control Law Seminar hosted by global law firm Keller and Heckman to be held on October 1-2, 2012 in Washington, D.C.