- VOC Research: Quixotic or Visionary? Greissel, Mike // Industrial Paint & Powder;Jul2001, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the formation of the Reactivity Research Working Group (RRWG) of the North American Research Strategy for Tropospheric Ozone for volatile organic chemical (VOC) research. Desire of RRWG to see VOC regulations changed; Importance of the reactivity differences in VOC; Impact of the...
- Additive Problems. Schmitt, Bill // Chemical Week;10/18/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 39, p38
Provides information on the problems being encountered by additives suppliers in the United States. Controversy of the reduction of volatile organic compound; Promotion of the actylenic-diol based line of additives by Air Products and Chemicals.
- Teamwork speeds GPCA's Responsible Care journey. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/10/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 11, p49
The article presents information on Responsible Care Initiative of Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association (GPCA). The initiative continues to draw support from members from across the region. GPCA's Responsible Committee has formed eight task forces and seven of these task forces have...
- Rotary task force fights blindness. // Ophthalmology Times;10/01/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p7
Focuses on the Avoidable Blindness Task Force in Pennsylvania. Goal of the task force; Background information on the task force.
- Task Force Set Up for AP Trafficking Survivors. // India -- West;2/12/2016, Vol. 41 Issue 13, pB18
No abstract available.
- Newsbreak. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Dec98, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p3
Reports on developments in the roofing, siding and insulation industry. Awards received by the Polyisocyanurate Insulation Manufacturers Association for `Hit The Roof: An Insulation Learning Experience,' an educational program; Issuance of a United States Environmental Protection Agency on...
- European Commission Proposes VOC Limits. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/20/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 3, p6
Reports on a European Union legislation that will limit the volatile organic compounds (VOC) content of decorative paints, varnishes and vehicle refinishing coatings. Efforts to reduce VOC emissions from industrial operations; Use of abatement equipment to reduce VOC emissions; Estimated...
- Intelligence and Integration. // Buildings;Oct2003, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p22
Focuses on the Intelligent & Integrated Buildings Council formed by the Continental Automated Buildings Association in Ottawa, Ontario in 2003. Mission of the association; Task forces of the council. INSET: Raising Your Building's IQ.
- DCMI/NKOS Task Group Established. // Information Standards Quarterly;Winter2010, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p59
The article reports on the joint task force of the Dublin Core Metadata Initiative (DCMI) and the Networked Knowledge Organization Systems/Services (NKOS) to develop a Dublin Core Application Profile for Knowledge Organization Systems.