Sellers say MMA on the up
- Higher Asia prices set to improve Europe PMMA market share. Strathearn, Helena // ICIS Chemical Business;10/6/2014, Vol. 286 Issue 11, p11
The article discusses the price increases in Asia caused by tight feedstock methyl methacrylate (MMA) and polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) supply in the region, which could reportedly mean higher market share for European producers. Topics mentioned include the PMMA prices in Asia and Europe in...
- Tighter PMMA pushes up costs. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;11/22/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2125, p10
Reports on the increase in prices of polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) in Europe in the fourth quarter of 2004. Attempts of PMMA sellers to introduce a monthly element to their contract mechanisms; Factors that contributed to the price increases; Effect of shortages of methyl methacrylate (MMA) on...
- Tighter MMA supports hike. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;9/20/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2116, p12
Focuses on the plan of chemical producers to increase prices of propylene and methyl methacrylate (MMA) for the fourth quarter of 2004. Exportation of materials to balance the European market; Pricing of MMA; Information on the Asian market.
- US MMA prices expected to increase in March. DIETRICH, JOHN // ICIS Chemical Business;3/25/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 11, p20
The article focuses on the expected price increase of methyl methacrylate (MMA) in the U.S. in March 2013 due to strong demand and higher feedstock costs. It says that the contract prices will increase by 6 cents/lb resulting from supply and demand of raw materials. Meanwhile, demand is...
- Europe March acetone MMA price up by â‚¬60/tonne. MEEHAN, JULIA // ICIS Chemical Business;3/18/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 10, p16
The article reports on the â‚¬60/tonne contract price increase of acetone methyl methacrylate (MMA) in Europe in March 2013 amidst ongoing tight supply and higher feedstock propylene costs. According to a buyer, the contract price is a tough compromise due to increase of propylene by more...
- Europe MMA market set to face first rise since Sep. STRATHEARN, HELENA // ICIS Chemical Business;3/18/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that the methyl methacrylate (MMA) market in Europe will face price increase since September 2012 as producers have announced their intention to raise contract prices in March 2013. It says that European market participants are nervous due to macroeconomic uncertainty while...
- Suppliers aim for further PMMA hikes. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;4/25/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2144, p10
Reports on the aim of polymethyl methacrylate suppliers in Europe to increase their product price in the second quarter of 2005. Reason behind the move; Targeted price hike; Information on first quarter methyl methacrylate contracts in the country.
- MMA to see further hikes? Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;8/2/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 455, p23
Reports on the price increase of methyl methacrylate (MMA) in Asia as of August 2004. Factors that contributed to the price inc rease; Reason behind the exception of Japan in the price increase; List of MMA producing companies.
- Spot MMA at all-time high. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;11/22/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 469, p24
Focuses on pricing trends for Asian methyl methacrylate (MMA) in the fourth quarter of 2004. Spot prices of MMA; Factors that contribute to MMA's limited supply; Demand for MMA in South Korea.