- Price movements. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/28/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 13, p50
Presents prices of chemicals being offered by various companies as of April 3, 2005. Price increases for Dow Chemical Co.'s epoxy products and intermediates business for brominated epoxy resins sold in Pacific markets; Durez's decision to increase selling prices for all grades of phenolic resins...
- specialties. // Chemical Week;10/11/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 34, p30
The article presents news briefs related to the chemical industry. Frutarom Industries has agreed to acquire botanical ingredients business Acatris Health, part of Dutch Royal Schouten Group. Lanxess and Dow Chemical have each announced ion exchange resin price increases. Sartomer says it has...
- Dow Chemical to boost prices. // Rubber & Plastics News;9/22/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the prospective increase of off-list prices of some of products of Dow Chemical Co. in North America as of September 29, 2003.
- Markets & economics. // Chemical Week;3/25/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 11, p53
Presents news briefs on market and economics of several chemical products produced by various companies in the industry. Why Dow Chemical company has withdrawn its polystyrene (PS) price increases; T1 styrene prices in Europe; Toluene spot prices in Europe.
- 5-MINUTE NEWS WATCH. // ICIS Chemical Business;1/21/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 3, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the chemical industry. Weak U.S. demand, high oil prices and the onslaught of Middle East capacity in the second half of 2008 will affect shares in commodity chemical producers. India-based Chemicals and Industries is mulling setting up a caustic soda...
- The Price Push. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;6/2/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 17, p7
The author reflects on the move of Dow Chemicals to boost prices by as much as 20 percent on all 3,200 of its products. He states that the move achieved wide media coverage. He mentions that much of the focus was on what the potential impact will be on consumer prices and on whether the move is...
- Dow Takes a Lead on Pricing. Adams, Jarret // Chemical Week;12/15/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 48, p16
Reports on the price increases imposed by Dow Chemical Co. for its epoxy resins. Likely result of the increases if successful; Moves of other major epoxy producers.
- consumer specialties Corner. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/15/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 11, p26
Reports on developments in the petroleum chemicals industry for the period ended March 15, 2004. Increase in BASF Corp.'s offlist selling price for glyoxal; Dow Chemical Co.'s price increase for propylene glycol USP/EP grade products in North America; Increase in off-list selling prices for...
- On the Pricing Front. // Chemical Market Reporter;09/25/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 13, p33
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in the United States as of September 2000. Prices of amine products and hydrazine hydrate; Information on the Web site of Dow Chemical; Acquisition of Chemical Group Inc. by Chemson Polymer-Additive AG.