MRPL seeking technology
- MRPL phase III production goes on stream. // Chemical Business;Apr2012, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p45
The article reports on an increase in production at Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemials Ltd. (MRPL) following its phase III expansion in 2012.
- MRPL Q3 net up 21%; expansion on track. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Mar2011, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p65
The article focuses on the 21 percent increase in the profits of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. for the third quarter and the progress of its expansion project in January 2010.
- Commissioning of MRPL refinery may be delayed. // Chemical Business;Dec95, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p56
Reports on opposition to Mangalore Refineries and Petro Chemicals Ltd.'s project due to environmental concerns from local groups. Delays in the construction due to inability of the company to construct a pipeline for effluents; Complaints by the Dakshin Kanara Mahasabha that the effluents will...
- MRPL may revive plans for polyolefin complex at Mangalore. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Feb2012, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p59
The article reports that Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (MRPL) may revive its plan to construct a polyolefin complex at Mangalore in India.
- MRPL's PP unit commissioning likely in November. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Feb2012, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p61
The article reports on the delay in the commissioning of the polypropylene (PP) unit at Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Ltd. (MRPL) site at Mangalore in India.
- MRPL ships polypropylene product from new plant. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;7/12/2015, p9
The article reports on the first shipment of polypropylene product by chemical producer Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (MRPL) in 2015.
- MRPL's PPU Commences Commer cial Production. // Chemical Engineering World;Jun2015, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p6
The article reports that Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (MRPL) has started commercial production of polypropylene from its Polypropylene Unit (PPU) at Mangaluru, India as of 2015.
- MRPL net profit soars to RS 259.54 cr in Q3. // Chemical Business;Feb2010, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p64
The article reports on a net profit of about 259.54 crore rupees posted by Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) in India in the third quarter ended December 31, 2009.
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (95-96). // Chemical Business;Oct96, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p54
Reports on financial performance of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemical Ltd. during 1995-96. Share capital; Earnings per share; Profits before tax; Chemicals productions; Expansion project; Facilities and assets.