- Hyundai Oilbank, Cepsa Form Aromatics Joint Venture. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/17/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 17, p18
The article provides information on a joint venture formed by Hyundai Oilbank Co. and CompaÃ±Ãa EspaÃ±ola de Petroleos to form a 50-50 aromatics production joint venture in Korea. The companies will build an aromatics complex in Daesan, Korea that will have capacity to produce 600,000...
- Cepsa Signs Agreement for Korean Aromatics JV. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;7/18/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 24, p13
The article reports on a memorandum of understanding signed by CompaÃ±ia EspaÃ±ola de PetrÃ³leos (Cepsa) and Hyundai Oilbank Co. for an aromatics joint venture at Seosan, Korea. The joint venture will take over an existing aromatics plant at Hyundai's refinery and construct a new aromatics...
- Cepsa Merges Petrochemical Businesses. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;6/23/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 19, p11
The article reports that refining company Cepsa of Madrid, Spain has approved plans to merge its three petrochemical manufacturing subsidiaries, Ertisa, Interquisa, and Petresa, to create a single entity, Cepsa QuÃmica. Ertisa, Interquisa, Petresa, and Petrocepsa generated combined 2007 sales...
- Specialties. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;7/22/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 27, p19
Reports on the plan of Cray Valley company to acquire Resinas Sinteticas from Spanish oil company Cepsa. Assets of Resinas; Effect of the deal on Cray Valley; Financial status of Cary Valley.
- Total and SCH Fall Out Over Cepsa. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/20/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the plan of the stockholder Total to meet with Banco Santander Central Hispano SA (SCH) for the fate of the petrochemical firm Cepsa in Spain. Dispute between Total and SCH; Shares of Total in Cepsa; Benefits of the meeting for the companies.
- Cepsa eyes China market. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;5/3/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2098, p33
Reports on the plan of Cepsa to build a petrochemicals plant in southeast Asia. Remarks from President Perez de Bricio on the plan; Factor that will make the plan successful; Information on the purified terephthalic acid project of the company in Canada.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // European Chemical News;5/19/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2053, p8
Presents updates on the financial performance posted by European chemical companies for the first quarter of 2003. Value of the operating profit posted by Sydsvenska Kemi for the quarter; Rate of the operating loss posted by Cepsa; Factors attributed to the gains reported by Repsol YPF.
- Markets Watch. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;10/31/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2169, p17
Provides an update on issues in the chemical industry as of October 2005. Decision of Dow Chemical to cut glycidyl methacrylate allocation levels in relation to the effect of Hurricane Rita in its production facility in Freeport, Texas; Plan of Cepsa to stop lubricant production at its 20,000...
- Global roundup. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;8/8/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2159, p10
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of August 8, 2005. Value of the first half operating profits posted by Spanish paper and chemicals supplier Ence; Number of workers injured in a fire in Valley Solvents and Chemicals distribution facility in Fort Worth, Texas; Increase in the...