Kemira's â‚¬80m beefs up Fray Bentos
- Kemira for Helsinborg. // Chemical Week;1/17/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 2, p6
Reports on a hydrogen peroxide plant that is being built by Kemira, Helsinki. Operations of the company; Cost of the plant that is being built.
- Kemira shuts some capacity. Pfeifer, Sylvia // Chemical Week;8/27/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 33, p21
Deals with the plan of Kemira Chemicals company to rationalize its hydrogen peroxide capacity. Situation on the European hydrogen peroxide market; Reason for the growing consumption of hydrogen peroxide in the market.
- Kemira to buy Hanwha's H2O2 plant. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/29/98, Vol. 253 Issue 26, p20
Reports on Kemira Chemicals Oy's agreement to buy Hanwha Chemical Corporation's hydrogen peroxide plant in Ulsa, South Korea. Net sales of the plant; Capacity of the plant; Purpose of the acquisition.
- Good "chemistry" between partners. // PPI: Pulp & Paper International;Jun2008 Supplement, p10
The article reports on the partnership between Dutch wood-pulp producer Botnia SA in Uruguay and Finnish chemical manufacturing company Kemira. Kemira provides all the chemicals such as chlorine dioxide, hydrogen peroxide and oxygen for Botnia's pulping process. Kemira also provides technical...
- Kemira builds peroxide in Uruguay. Davis, Nigel // Chemical Market Reporter;5/15/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 19, p6
The article reports that the Finnish paper chemicals and paints manufacturer Kemira will construct a hydrogen peroxide plant in Uruguay where it has been building other chemical plants. Other chemicals that will be produced are sodium chlorate, chlorine dioxide, oxygen and hydrogen peroxide....
- DegussaHeadwaters Korea Buys H2O2 Plant to Supply Licenser of HPPO Process. Bryner, Michelle // Chemical Week;5/17/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 17, p13
The article provides information on the planned acquisition by DegussaHeadwaters Korea of a hydrogen peroxide facility from Kemira at Ulsan, Korea. DegussaHeadwaters says it plans to double the capacity at the facility once the deal is completed. DegussaHeadwaters has also entered into an...
- Government to reduce holding in Kemira. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;9/18/96, Vol. 158 Issue 35, p25
Reports on the privatization scheme for Finland's state-owned chemical group Kemira.
- Kemira to hike technical phosphoric acid. // Chemical Week;6/21/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 24, p20
Reports on a planned capacity expansion for technical phosphoric acid by Kemira. Siilinjarvi complex in Finland; Estimated expenses; Target capacity.
- Kemira gets lean. N.A. // Chemical Week;6/21/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 24, p28
Reports on developments involving Kemira as of June 21, 1995. Products; Founding; Businesses; Capacities; Management; Financial performance; Expectations.