Dow's set to save energy in ten-year sustainability plan
- Dow shoots down Big Bang theory. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;4/30/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 17, p4
The article reports that Dow Chemical does not need to execute a major deal to boost its performance for 2007, according to chief executive Andrew Liveris. He stated that the company will continue to employ its asset-light strategy to advance its goal of making its earnings stream more stable...
- Untitled. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;2/3/2014, Vol. 285 Issue 5, p3
The article reports that U.S.-based Dow Chemical has posted an excellent fourth quarter 2013 earnings, while its chief executive officer Andrew Liveris has expressed confidence in a coming ethylene supercycle.
- Dow may expand its ethane cracking capabilities in US. GREENWOOD, AL // ICIS Chemical Business;2/14/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 6, p26
The article reports on Andrew Liveris, chief executive officer (CEO) of Dow Chemical Co. which is planning to increase its ethane sourcing and cracking capabilities in the U.S. by switching its remaining naphtha crackers to ethane.
- Dow starts its harvest. Westervelt, Rob // Chemical Week;10/19/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 26, p3
The author discusses the business plans and strategies for Dow Chemical Co, as revealed by its chief executive officer (CEO) Andrew Liveris which include portfolio changes.
- Dow posts gains, says lower oil prices won't hurt cost position. // Chemical Week;10/20/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 26, p7
The article reports that chemical company Dow posted an increase for its 2014 third-quarter net income. Topics discussed include factors contributing to the increase of Dow Chemical's margins, increase of revenues, reported adjusted earnings and sales and chief executive officer (CEO) Andrew...
- Dow names Liveris president. // Plastics News;11/17/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p11
Less than a year after returning to Midland, Michigan-based Dow Chemical Co., William Stavropoulos has relinquished his role as president to Dow veteran Andrew Liveris. Stavropoulos, who came out of retirement in December to improve Dow's finances, will remain as chairman and chief executive...
- DOW SAYS ITS EARNINGS POTENTIAL HAS DOUBLED. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;11/16/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 27, p6
The article reports on the expectations of Dow Chemical to realize normalized earnings of 3.50-5.50 U.S. dollars/share through 2015. The possibility of achieving the projections will reportedly by triggered by the shift of the company toward higher-margin diversified and specialty chemical...
- Parent of Dow Agro sets stage to cash in. Wall, J. K. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/31/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the statement of some Wall Street analysts that Indianapolis, Indiana-based Dow AgroSciences LLC has a potential to become a stand-alone public company in 2016 if it can double its profits. Andrew Liveris of Dow Chemical Co. state that they are maximising its value and...
- Chemical Andy. Collins, Luke // Bulletin with Newsweek;4/18/2006, Vol. 124 Issue 6516, p60
This article profiles Andrew Liveris, chairman, president and chief executive of the $US42bn global manufacturing giant Dow Chemical Co. As his celebrated countrymen faded, Liveris quietly took the helm of one of the world's biggest companies. Dow has beaten Wall Street earnings forecasts every...