ICI valuation in the balance
- Power performers. O'Driscoll, Cath // European Chemical News;9/5/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2161, p24
Focuses on chemical companies included in the list of the top 100 chemical producers in 2004. Sales posted by BASF in terms of U.S. dollar; Companies with highest sales growth; Net profit posted by ICI and Lanxess. INSETS: THE VIEW FROM ASIA;EUROPE HAS A BONANZA YEAR FOR CHEMICALS;THE US...
- Europe in Brief. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;10/19/98, Vol. 254 Issue 16, p6
Presents news related to the chemical industry of Europe for the week of October 19, 1998. Signing of a letter of intent by Nunza BV to take over Dutch vegetable seed producer Leen de Mos Holding BV; BASF's plan to increase aromatic aldehydes capacity at Ludwigshafen; ICI's plan to increase the...
- ICI, BASF merge China MDI plans. // Chemical Week;4/8/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 13, p8
Reports on the plans of ICI and BASF to merge their methylene di-para-phenylene isocyanate (MDI) projects in Shanghai, China. Details on the MDI plant to be built by the two companies; Reason for the decision; Chemical plants to be built by each company in Shanghai.
- BASF to Phase Out Lead Chromate Pigment Production; Company to Focus on Alternative Pigments. // CoatingsTech;Mar2012, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p25
The article reports that BASF SE has announced that it will discontinue the production of lead chromate pigments by the end of 2014.
- New Polyurethanes System House in Tianjin further strengthens BASF's extensive service network in China. // Paintindia;Oct2010, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p138
The article reports that chemical company BASF will launch a new Polyurethanes System House in Tianjin, China to further strengthen its service network in the country.
- BASF going steady in the business. // Colourage;Jan1999, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p47
Announces the total sales posted by chemical firm BASF for the first half of 1998.
- U.S. Magazine names BASF the World's Most Admired Chemical Company. // Colourage;Apr2010, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p107
The article announces the recognition received by BASF SE as the most admired chemical company in the world.
- BASF's profits rise 10%. // Printing World;8/19/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the growth in the profits of chemical giant and ink manufacturer BASF in the second quarter in 2002.
- BASF completes acquisition of CRI/Criterion's styrene catalysts business. // Chemical Business;Jan2011, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p64
The article reports on the completion of chemical company BASF's purchase of styrene catalyst business managed by CRI/Criterion.