- DuPont Posts 2nd Quarter Earnings Ahead of Wall Street Expectations. // Chemical Market Reporter;08/02/99, Vol. 256 Issue 5, p4
Provides information on the second-quarter earnings posted by E.I. Du Pont de Nemours & Co. in 1999. Percentage increase in earnings; Factors that influence the company's performance; Decline in agriculture and nutrition sales.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;8/4/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2064, p6
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe as of August 4, 2003. Increase in the net income of DuPont; Net loss posted by ABB in its oil, gas and petrochemicals division; Improvement in the earnings of Croda.
- E. I. duPont de Nemours & Company SWOT Analysis. // E. I. duPont de Nemours & Company SWOT Analysis;10/ 1/2014, p1
A SWOT analysis of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company is presented.
- DuPont to Meet 2006 Target Despite Housing Sector Weakness. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;11/29/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 40, p10
The article focuses on the 2006 earnings target of DuPont Co. DuPont told investors that it still expects to report fourth-quarter earnings of 42 cents/share, despite weakness in the housing sector, one of its key markets. DuPont says it expects to post full-year 2006 earnings of $2.86/share,...
- DuPont Says Double-Digit Earnings Growth in Sight. Nielsen, Karol // Chemical Week;3/1/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the projected earnings of chemical company DuPOnt in 2000. DuPont's strategic plans for 2000; DuPont's 1999 earnings; Outlook on demand for chemicals in 2000.
- Diversified Firms Post Higher Profits; Wary on Near-Term Outlook. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;10/30/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 43, p10
Reports the performance of chemical companies in the third quarter of 2002. Increase in the profit of DuPont; Companies leading the industry; Business expectations for the fourth quarter.
- Geographical diversity is critical. Davis, Nigel // ICIS Chemical Business;4/28/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 17, p13
The article reports on the performance of several chemical companies in the U.S. during the early 2008. E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. reported strong sales and earnings in its agricultural product business. Paints maker Sherwin Williams Co. reported a 30% drop in first-quarter profits. It is...
- Financial In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/12/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 17, p19
Presents updates related to the earnings of chemical companies as of November 12, 2001. Financial goals of DuPont; Third quarter sales of Ferro Corp. in 2001.
- Rising Costs Hit Earnings. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;7/2/2003-7/9/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 24, p49
Reports on the earnings posted by basic chemical firms in the U.S. for the first quarter of 2003. Comments from executives on the state of the earnings; Business performance of fertilizer firms; Expectation of DuPont from global economic recovery.