Agrofert eyes fertiliser units
- Waste Phosphogypsum -- Toward Sustainable Reuse in Calcium Sulfoaluminate Cement Based Building Materials. Mihelj, N. Franković; Ukrainczyk, N.; Leaković, S.; Šipušći, Juraj // Chemical & Biochemical Engineering Quarterly;Jun2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p219
The Croatian fertilizer plant Petrokemija d.d. - Kutina produces phosphoric acid by the wet process natural phosphate rock sulfuric acid digestion. Unfortunately, large quantities of phosphogypsum are produced by this process as an unwanted byproduct. In this work, calcium sulfoaluminate cement...
- Unipetrol Purchase Unlikely to Proceed. Cage, Sam // Chemical Week;9/25/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 37, p14
Reports that Agrofert Holdings is unlikely to conclude its previously announced purchase of the Czech government's stake in Unipetrol. Likely outcome of Unipetrol's acquisition of majority of Unipetrol; Other Czech fertilizers producers; Foreign companies that competed with Agrofert for the...
- India food business to Blossom. Basu, Aditi // ICIS Chemical Business;5/25/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 21, p24
The article discusses the Indian food ingredients market. According to analysts, despite having a low base, the scope for growth in the Indian food ingredients market is huge. There are more than 50 market players in the Indian food ingredients sector, including globally prominent ingredient...
- AGRO STILL NEEDS BUYER. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/7/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 18, p13
The article reports on the announcement by DSM chief financial officer Rolf-Dieter Schwalb that the company is still committed to a divestment of its DSM Agro fertilizer business despite difficulty of finding a buyer. The business was up for sale in February 2006. Schwalb disclosed that the...
- Spreading Fertlisers: The Internationalisation of an Industry. Chapman, Keith // Geography;Jan2001, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p11
Focuses on debates surrounding the respective roles of states and multinational corporations with reference to the spatial evolution of the synthetic fertilizer industry. Development of the fertilizer industry; Reason for the most rapid phase of the industry's international dispersal during the...
- Agrofert posts big profit. // Prague Post;8/29/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 35, pB2
The article reports on the 3.9 billion Czech Koruna (KÄ) net profit of Czech Republic-based Agrofert Holding AS in 2011.
- BabiÅ¡ to increase stake in Agrofert; competition office awaits information. Johnstone, Chris; Č.T.K. // Prague Business Journal;6/3/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p10
Focuses on the plans of Andrej BabiÅ¡ to increase shareholding in Agrofert Holding in Czech Republic. Purchase of majority stake in petro-chemical and refining group Unipetril; Failure of Agrofert to provide basic shareholder information.
- Agrofert Closes Unipetrol Deal. // Chemical Week;2/27/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 8, p20
Reports on the acquisition of Czech government's stake in Unipetrol by Agrofert Holding. Percentage of stake owned by the government in Unipetrol; Agreement of Agrofert to sale Unipetrol's petroleum activities to Conoco.
- DSM settles into new shape. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/8/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p10
The article reports on the completion of the restructuring of DSM. The company has completed the work to prepare the sale of its fertiliser business and advisors have been appointed. A profit of â‚¬31 million has been generated from the sale of its Chilean iodine and iodine derivatives...