Clariant's Q1 rises 'satisfactory'
- Mixed bag for Q2. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;8/14/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 31, p11
The article reports on the profits posted by some chemical firms in Europe. Swiss speciality chemicals group Clariant AG blames restructuring charges, and higher energy, logistics and raw materials costs for its sharp 46% drop in second quarter operating profit to SF62 million (â‚¬39.4...
- Clariant Q4 shares dip. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;2/26/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 55, p10
The article reports on the decline in the corporate profits posted by Clariant in the fourth quarter of 2006, causing its share price to fall by more than 3%. The company posted a 6.7% increase in year-on-year Q4 operating income at Swiss francs (Swfr) 112m ($90.5m, â‚¬68.9m). Sales rose by...
- Clariant Posts Satisfactory First Half Results. // China Chemical Reporter;8/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p10
Reports on the financial performance of Swiss chemical company Clariant AG for the first six months of 2005. Net income; Percentage increase in sales; Decline in gross profit.
- Clariant flags innovation; plans polyolefins hike, R&D center. YOUNG, IAN // Chemical Week;7/7/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 18, p15
The article predicts the sales growth of Swiss specialty chemicals company Clariant, as presented by chief executive officer (CEO) Hariolf Kottmann at the company's 2014 capital markets and media day. Topics discussed include the company's focus on innovation and customer needs, its capacity to...
- Clariant pops on buzz of takeover talk. Davis, Nigel // Chemical Market Reporter;2/20/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 7, p11
The article reports that Clariant Corp. has risen its shares by as much as 11 percent. Swiss newspaper suggested that the Swiss specialty chemicals maker should has an advanced talks with a private equity buyer. Clariant has been one of the weaker performers in the European chemical industry and...
- Clariant Sees Signs of a Turnaround. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;5/8/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 19, p31
Deals with the financial performance of Clariant for its fiscal first quarter 2001. Improvements in profits; Performance of Clariant's masterbatches; Factors which contributed to the performance of the life science and electronic chemicals division.
- Clariant's First Half Income Falls Sharply. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;09/06/99, Vol. 256 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the operating income of Clariant's six divisions. Decline in Clariant's fine chemicals business; Income of other divisions.
- Clariant Warns of Lower Margins; Restructures Business. // Chemical Week;10/24/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 39, p8
Reports on the operating margin decline that Clariant AG is expecting to post in the second half of 2001. Number of jobs that Clariant wants to eliminate; Company's plan for its cellulose ethers and polymerisates division.
- Clariant Quarterly Sales Drop 8%. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;04/26/99, Vol. 255 Issue 17, p6
Offers a look at the decrease in sales experienced by Clariant for the 1999 first quarter. Factors where the company attribute this situation; Sales of the company's divisions; Performance of pharmaceutical and agrochemical intermediates of the company; Capital investments.