5-MINUTE PROJECT WATCH
- Petrochem majors tie up with Technimont. // Chemical Business;Feb96, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p70
Reports on engineering and construction company Technimont's alliance with four major Indian chemical firms. Indian Petrochemicals Corp.; Gas Authority of India; Haldia Petrochemicals; National Organic Chemical Industries.
- PLANTS AND PROJECTS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/20/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 22, p26
The article offers news briefs related to the chemical industry including one on Italian firm Maire Tecnimont SpA being awarded contracts by ONGC Petro-Additions Ltd (OPaL) for three polyolefins plants in Dahej, India, one on the plans of Sinopec to build a refinery and petrochemical complex in...
- Tecnimont takes Mahabad, Luristan work. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/28/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 43, p18
This article reports that a team of Italy's Tecnimont and the local Nargan has been awarded two engineering and procurement contracts for linear-low density polyethylene/high-density polyethylene swing plants at Mahabad in West Azerbaijan province and Khorramabad in Luristan province. The two...
- 5-MINUTE PROJECT WATCH. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;4/16/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 62, p10
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry. ICI Pakistan will expand its soda ash production by 2009 to meet robust demand from downstream glass and detergent sectors. Borouge, a joint venture between Borealis and Abu Dhabi National Oil Co., has awarded a contract to Tecnimont to...
- $100m contract for Tecnimont. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;4/18/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2143, p29
Reports on a contract awarded by chemical company Titan Group to Italy-based Tecnimont in April 2005. Cost of the contract; Information on the polypropylene (PP) plant to be built by Tecnimont in Omsk, Russia; Total PP capacity of Russia.
- business & finance news: EUROPE/MIDEAST. // Chemical Week;5/29/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 22, p16
Presents business and financial news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe and the Middle East as of May 29, 2002. Information on the acquisition of Tecnimont by Falck; Decision of Eka Chemicals to commission a plant to produce Kromasil, a chromatographic silica product, at Bohus, Sweden.
- Ruling the roost. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/16/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 24, p36
The article focuses on the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts of companies in the petrochemicals sector. The worth of EPC contracts that were signed between June 2005 and June 2006 is cited. Majority of EPC contracts are in Saudi Arabia. Tecnimont won a number of contracts...
- Tecnimont in line for Tasnee PE units. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/11/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 45, p16
The article reports on the contract awarded to Tecnimont by Tasnee Petrochemicals for the construction of two 450,000-tonne-a-year high-density and low-density polyethylene plants at its Jubail olefins complex in Saudi Arabia. In October 2005, Tecnimont received a letter of intent from Sahara...
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;1/27/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 3, p14
The article presents chemical industry construction news briefs as of January 2014. Topics include engineering contracts between the fertilizer company EuroChem and an engineering subsidiary of the parent company Maire Tecnimont SpA, an industrial capacity expansion initiative of the chemical...