Random House Leads NYF Advice/Misc. Category
- Reader, Heal Thyself. Danford, Natalie // Publishers Weekly;6/27/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 26, p30
Discusses the impact of health books on the healthcare education of readers. Contents of the book "You: The Owner's Manual," by Michael F. Roizen and Mehmet C. Oz; Key factor for the success of health books; Publication of books on pharmacology.
- LIFE IN THE MIDDLE AGES. Kuzyk, Raya // Library Journal;5/1/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 8, p58
Discusses several books from consumer health publishers that could be of special interest to baby boomers who are aiming for more longevity. Collins Wellness, one of five new imprints under HarperCollins's recently U.S.-launched Collins division, is publishing You: The Owner's Manual; The...
- BUZZ BOOK. // People;6/6/2005, Vol. 63 Issue 22, p52
Discusses the book "YOU: The Owner's Manual," by Dr. Mehmet Oz. Need for someone to have a user's manual about their body; What people will want to know about staying youthful; Things that are good for you, such as chocolate.
- Consumers should take charge of health. Lee, David // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/17/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p11
The author reflects on the necessity of for consumers to take care of their health. The author commented that a recent health care survey revealed that 67 percent of U.S. adults said they spent eight hours or more researching an automobile purchase through the Internet, yet only 38 percent of...
- YOU: The Owner's Manual. // Publishers Weekly;4/11/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 15, p47
Reviews the book "You: The Owner's Manual," by Michael Roizen and Mehmet Oz.
- You: The Owner's Manual: An Insider's Guide to the Body That Will Make You Healthier and Younger. Bibel, Barbara M. // Library Journal;6/15/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 11, p92
Reviews the book "You: The Owner's Manual: An Insider's Guide to the Body That Will Make You Healthier and Younger," by Michael F. Roizen and Mehmet C. Oz.
- YOU: The Owner's Manual. // Saturday Evening Post;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 277 Issue 4, p72
Reviews the book "You: The Owner's Manual," by Michael F. Roizen and Mehmet C. Oz.
- WHAT'S YOUR REAL AGE? Beun-Chown, Julie // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Nov2005, p32
Provides information on an anti-aging approach devised by Doctor Michael Roizen, U.S. anaesthetist, scholar and co-author of the book "You: The Owner's Manual." Types of ages; Importance of maintaining blood pressure; Advantage of the daily intake of baby aspirins to the reduction of the...
- Hardcover Bestsellers/Nonfiction. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;8/18/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 33, p17
The article reviews three best-selling books including "The Way of the World," by Ron Suskind, "The Case Against Barack Obama," by David Freddoso and "You: The Owners's Manual," Expanded Edition, by Michael F. Roizen and Mehmet C. Oz.