- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32232, p14
Presents charts depicting the results of negotiated sales of government bonds in different states in the U.S. as of October 2005.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32232, p22
Presents charts depicting the results of competitive sales of government bonds in different states in the U.S. as of October 2005.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.510%, 4.580%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p2
The article discusses the increase of tender rates for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department in February 2006, after incurring a three-month high rate of 4.510 percent from 4.450 percent, and a six-month high rate of 4.580 percent from 4.545 percent.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32179, p7
Presents charts depicting the schedule of bond offerings of several companies in the U.S. from July 21, 2005 to August 17, 2005.
- Tender Offers. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2008, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p98
Several charts are presented that show tender offer trends from 1998 to 2007, including bid premiums, outcomes of contested versus uncontested offers, and the top tender offers.
- IPO IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/9/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 23, p24
Several charts are presented depicting various companies' initial public offerings (IPOs) as of 2008 including information regarding the stock's date of filing or registration, offered price, records of newly filed IPOs by companies, and the files of registered stocks which are withdrawn.
- Trading News. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/6/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p37
Presents a chart showing a list of companies and their bid-ask on October 1, 2003.
- EVOLUCIÃ“N DE LOS INDICADORES MÃS REPRESENTATIVOS. // Directivos ConstrucciÃ³n;Mar2011, Issue 242, p12
No abstract available.
- Westbrook to underwrite O Twelve offer. // Estates Gazette;12/18/2010, Issue 1050, p32
This article reports on the plan of property investment company O Twelve Estates to raise 35 million pounds of new equity through a sale of shares.