Negotiated Bond Offerings
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32680, p29
Several charts are presented depicting the sale of general obligation (GO) bonds by Albany City, California, GO bonds by McPherson City, Kansas, and bond anticipation notes of Pequannock Township.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/10/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 45, p13
Several charts are presented depicting the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. in 2010 including the municipal bond index, the prices of 40 municipal bonds, and the brokerage stocks that are ranked by performance.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32697, p23
Several charts are presented depicting the results of competitive sales that took place in several states of the U.S., including the sale of general obligation (GO) bonds in Alaska, the sale of water system revenue bonds in Maine, and the sale of school building revenue bonds in Kentucky.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32680, p24
Several charts are presented depicting a number of negotiated sales in the U.S., including that of the Goodyear Community Facilities in Arizona, Connecticut Student Loan Foundation in Connecticut, and Delaware State Housing Authority in Delaware.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32697, p20
Several charts are presented depicting the results of several negotiated sales in some states of the U.S. including the sale of revenue bonds by the Calleguas-Las Virgenes Public Finance Authority in California, the sale of school bonds by Cook County School District No. 26 of Illinois, and the...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2012, p21
Several tables are presented which show bond market statistics of bond buyer indexes in the U.S. including market indicator, short-term tax-exempt yields, and U.S. securities prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33750, p25
Several statistical charts and tables are presented that depict market statistics for the U.S. including securities prices, visible supply declines and municipal bond prices.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32162, p8
This article presents a chart depicting new-issue calendar. It presents details like issuer, amount, time of sale, financial adviser and legal opinion.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, October 24. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32244, p2
Presents a chart depicting bonds and securities dealing in the U.S. stock market as of October 24, 2005.