Competitive Note Offerings
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33750, p25
Several statistical charts and tables are presented that depict market statistics for the U.S. including securities prices, visible supply declines and municipal bond prices.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33750, p21
Several tables are presented that list competitive bond offerings, competitive note offerings, negotiated bond offerings and negotiated note offerings from issuers of the U.S. in July 2012-August 2012.
- New Issues. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33596, p23
Several tables are presented which show new bond issues in the U.S. from October 11-19, 2011 including competitive bond offerings, competitive note offerings and negotiated bond offerings.
- Charting success. // FinanceAsia;Dec2008/Jan2009 Japan, p22
Several charts are presented that list underwriter rankings including the equity capital market (ECM), initial public offer (IPO), and Samurai bonds bookrunner rankings.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/3/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 44, p13
Several charts are presented that list the performance of the financial market in the U.S. including the prices of municipal bonds, the ratings of brokerage and bank stocks, and the prices of the most recent initial public offerings.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32391, p8
Several charts related to various competitive bond offerings for the month of May 2006 and June 2006 in the U.S. are presented.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32680, p24
Several charts are presented depicting a number of negotiated sales in the U.S., including that of the Goodyear Community Facilities in Arizona, Connecticut Student Loan Foundation in Connecticut, and Delaware State Housing Authority in Delaware.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32680, p29
Several charts are presented depicting the sale of general obligation (GO) bonds by Albany City, California, GO bonds by McPherson City, Kansas, and bond anticipation notes of Pequannock Township.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/10/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 45, p13
Several charts are presented depicting the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. in 2010 including the municipal bond index, the prices of 40 municipal bonds, and the brokerage stocks that are ranked by performance.