Treasury to Offer $22B 13-Day Cash Managements
- TREASURY FINANCING. // Treasury Bulletin;Sep2004, p33
Announces the auction of the bills by the U.S. Treasury in the U.S. Cash management bills; Tenders accepted on a yield auction basis; Percentage of inflation-indexed notes.
- 15-Day Cash Managements Draw 5.170% High Rate. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32508, p2
The article reports on the selling of the U.S. Treasury Department on $11-billion of 15-day cash management bills. The bills were dated November 15, 2006, which will be due on November 30, 2006, having a high tender rate of 5.170%. The coupon equivalent was 5.253%, while the price was at...
- Cash Managements Draw 0.145% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/20/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33170, p2
The article offers information on the cash management in the Treasury Department in the U.S. in 2009. The Treasury sold a 7-day cash management bills of 30 billion U.S. dollars at a higher tender rate of 0.145%. Tenders amounted 142,306,432,000 U.S. dollars and acquired 30,000,290,500 U.S....
- Cash Managements Draw 1.595% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31980, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury has sold 14-day cash management bills in Washington.
- Treasury to Offer $15B 11-Day Cash Management Bills. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34167, p1
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction 15 billion U.S. dollars 11-day cash management bills on September 3, 2014 which are dated September 4 and are due on September 15.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise $7B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/1/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32144, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury recently said it will sell $15 billion of four-week discount bills on June 1, 2005.
- Treasury to Auction $15B 10-Yrs, $6B 30-Yrs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32869, p25
The article announces the auction of 10-year notes on, and 29-year, nine-month notes of the U.S. Treasury Department. The Treasury will sell $15 billion of the former notes on May 7, 2008 and $6 billion of the latter notes on May 8. It will start selling a 52-week bill each month with the...
- Treasury to Offer $19B 63-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/8/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32812, p33
The article announces the plan of the Department of the Treasury to auction $19 billion Treasury bills on February 13, 2008 in the U.S. The department will be offering sixty-three-day cash management bills. According to the Treasury, the cash management bills are dated February 14 and due April...
- Treasury to Offer $17B Of Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/27/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32595, p6
The article reports on the $17 billion of 17-day cash management bills to be offered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The department announces on March 26, 2007 that it will auction the said cash management bills on March 28, 2007. The bills are dated March 30, 2007 and are due on April...