Personal Income Up 0.5%; Spending Rises 0.6%
- Personal Income, Spending Rose in March. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/2/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32372, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Commerce has announced an increase in personal income and consumption in March 2006. The personal income increased by 88.8 billion dollars, while the spending rose by 51.8 billion dollars. Meanwhile, the International Financial Review Market had...
- Sharpest U.S. Income Drop Since 1959. // Executive Intelligence Review;3/8/2013, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p35
The article indicates record drops in incomes and savings, particularly largest drop in disposable income since 1959 in the U.S. as reported by the U.S. Department of Commerce and a study commissioned by the company Bloomberg News.
- Incomes forecast to rise from next year. Brennan, Henry // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);9/17/2012, p3
The article presents the report by economic forecasters, Centre for Economics and Business Research (Cebr), which showed that real disposable incomes in Great Britain are expected to increase anew in 2013 following four consecutive years of decline.
- Incomes in Russia grow 4.9% in Oct - Rosstat. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/20/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Nov 20 (Interfax) - Real disposable incomes in Russia grew 4.9% in October 2013 after falling 0.8% in September compared with the same month last year, the Federal State Statistics Service (Rosstat) said.
- September Personal Income Up 0.2%; Spending Falls 0.2%. // Bondbuyer.com;10/31/2014, p15
The article reports on the increase in personal income in the U.S. in September 2014, according to the data released by the Commerce Department. Topics covered include the percentage increase in the core price index, the anticipated increase in nominal personal consumption expenditure (PCE) and...
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Labour Market Trends;Apr2004 Supplement, Vol. 112, pS91
Presents a chart of various economic indicators in Great Britain as of April 2, 2004. Gross domestic product; Output of service industries; Real household disposable income; Producer price index.
- BUSINESS SITUATION. // Survey of Current Business;Nov2001, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p1
Discusses the trends in some economic indicators of the United States in the third quarter of 2001. Decrease of the gross domestic product in the quarter; Factors which contributed to the decline in price index for gross domestic purchases; Increase in real disposable personal income. INSETS:...
- Personal Income, Spending Rose in May. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31667, p2
Personal income increased 0.3% and consumption expenditures rose 0.1% in May, the Commerce Department reported on July 4, 2003. Personal income increased $27.1 billion, to slightly more than $9.16 trillion, after a revised 0.2% gain in April 2003. Disposable personal income increased 0.3%, or...
- Oct. personal spending up more than income. Selway, William // Bond Buyer;11/30/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30529, p2
Reports that the US Commerce Department has stated that personal income has risen in October 1998 at a rate lower than the rate of consumption. Market expectations; Decline of savings; Personal savings rate as percentage of disposable income; Disposable income; Spending for big-ticket items.