Temple University to Sell $375M in New, Refunding Bonds
- Moody's Corrects UConn Rating Mistake. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;7/28/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31686, p34
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded special obligation student fee revenue bonds of University of Connecticut (UConn). Rating to which the bonds of UConn were downgraded.
- Phoenix Plans $233 Million for ASU Campus. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/21/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32116, p3
Reports on the plan of Phoenix to contribute an amount of bond proceeds to provide a downtown campus for Arizona State University (ASU) in Dallas. Rating of the city's general obligation bonds by Moody's Investors Service; Estimated amount of financing for the ASU project; Release of...
- Moody's Downgrades CalPRS, CalSTRS 3 Notches Each to Aa3. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/14/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33232, p32
The article reports on the assessment made by credit rating agency Moody's Investors Services Inc. to the credit enhancement programs of the California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) and the California State Teachers Retirement Systems (CalSTRS) in San Francisco, California. Both...
- Corporate Dependence. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p31
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned negative outlook to Jackson County, Mississippi taxable general obligation refunding bonds due to its dependence on taxpayers in the county.
- Moody's Upgrade in Hand, Honolulu to Sell $250M for Capital Improvements. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/23/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31683, p6
Reports that the city and county of Honolulu will issue capital improvement general obligation bonds worth $250 million on July 29, 2003, following their upgrade by Moody's Investors Service Inc. from Aa3 to Aa2. Implication of the upgrade of bonds for Honolulu's economic performance; Comments...
- Dickson County, Tenn., Upgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2014, p26
The article reports on the announcement by credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service that it has upgraded to Aa3 from A1, the rating on the 52.2 million U.S. dollars bond of Dickson County, Tennessee, in previously issued parity debt.
- Penn State Univ. Outlook to Stable. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32045, p2
The article informs for the Moody's Investors Service Inc. assigned its Aa2 rating and revised the outlook to stable from positive on Pennsylvania State University's $98.5 million of Series 2005 bonds being sold next week. The bonds are an unsecured general obligation of the university, and the...
- State College Affirmed. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p31
Reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to reaffirm its issuer ratings for West Liberty State College, a student school, in West Virginia.
- Moody's Upgrades MassPort Outlook to Stable From Negative. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p3
Reports on the move to upgrade the outlook for the Massachusetts Port Authority by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Impact of the action on the outstanding bonds; Ratings of the bonds; Remarks from Betsy Taylor, director of finance of the authority, on the confidence of the agency; Plan of the...