- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p12
The article presents charts depicting results of negotiated sales of government bonds. The states listed in the chart are: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p34
The article presents a chart depicting results of competitive sales of government bonds. The issues listed in the chart are that of Iowa Board of Regents, Iowa; Bossier Parishwide School District, Louisiana; Mississippi Development Bank, Mississippi; and, Rogers County Elementary School District...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;12/9/2015, p1
A table is presented regarding the visible supply of government bonds by state in the U.S. in December 1 and 8, 2015.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33475, p25
No abstract available.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;01/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30303, p38
Presents charts and graphs indicating the performance of bonds and government securities in the United States as of January 5, 1998. Includes market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Visible supply; Futures markets; Municipal bond index.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
A chart is presented that shows the results of negotiated bond sales for November 12 to 14, 2014 including the Alabama Housing Finance Authority, Northwest Fire District of Pima County in Arizona and Water and Sewer System Revenue Refunding and Improvement Bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2014, p22
Tables are presented that indicated the negotiated sales outcome of several bonds including North Marshall Utilities Board's Water Revenue Bonds, Arizona Transportation Board's Transportation Excise Tax Revenue Refunding Bonds and Pima County Industrial Development Authority's Education Revenue...
- TUESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;6/7/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32397, p1
A chart and two graphs that depicts the government securities prices, municipal bond index, and 30-day visible supply as of June 7, 2006 in the U.S. are presented.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/8/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32914, p19
Several charts are presented which depicts the statistics of government securities in the U.S. bond market including short-term tax-exempt yields, municipal market data general obligation yields and municipal bond prices.