Treasury 5-Year Notes Go at 4.945% High Yield
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.340% High Yield. Lim, Yong // Bondbuyer.com;11/22/2016, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $65 billion of four-week bills at a 0.340% high yield, a price of 99.974500.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 29-Year 10-Month Bonds. // Bondbuyer.com;1/08/2015, p19
The article discusses the auction of 29-year, 10-month treasury bonds by the U.S. Treasury Department dated November 15, 2015.
- 10-Yr Tips Go At 1.725% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32050, p2
The article reports that U.S. Treasury Department has sold 10 billion dollar of inflation-indexed 10- year notes at a 1.725 percent yield, an adjusted price of 99.090640, with a 1 percent coupon. The bid-to-cover ratio was 1.88. All competitive tenders at yields lower than 1.725 percent were...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 2.550% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;5/18/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32135, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned 12 billion dollar of four-week bills at a 2.550 percent high yield, a price of 99.801667. The coupon equivalent was 2.591 percent. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.36. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 35.36 percent. The median...
- Weekly T-BHIs Go At 2.935%, 3.080%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/1/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32144, p2
The article reports that tender rates for the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury's latest 91-day and 183-day discount bills were mixed, as the three-months incurred a 2.935% high rate and as the six-months incurred a 3.080% high rate. Coupon equivalents were 2.998% and 3.172%. respectively. The price...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $5B of New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/30/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32764, p57
The article offers information on the weekly auction of the U.S. Department of Treasury. According to the Treasury Department, it will raise $5.001 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills on December 3, 2007 by selling $41 billion to refund $35.999 billion...
- Treasury to Sell $21B 9-Year 11-Month Notes. // Bondbuyer.com;9/3/2015, p15
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will auction 9-year, 11-month 2% notes worth 21 billion U.S. dollars on September 9, 2015.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $345M New Cash. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32462, p2
The article reports on the weekly auction announced by the U.S. Treasury Department. The department announced September 7, 2006 that it will raise $345 million of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills Monday by selling $34 billion to refund $33.655 billion in...
- Treasury 7-Year Notes Go At 2.125% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;12/25/2014, Issue F349, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $29 billion of seven-year notes, with a 2 1/8% coupon and a 2.125% high yield, a price of par.