Existing Home Sales Fall To 6.76M Rate in April
- No Home Price Stabilization Yet. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/2/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p15
The article reports on the decrease of home prices in the U.S. for the 28th consecutive month in November 2008, based on the data of Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P). The National Association of Realtors has revealed the increase of home sales by 6.5% to an adjusted rate of 4.74 million units....
- Pending Home Sales Index Holds at 85.9 in Jan.: NAR. Seigel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/7/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32831, p37
The article reports on the release of pending home sales index for March 2008 in the U.S. According to an index published by the National Association of Realtors (NAR), pending home sales remained at a reading of 85.9 in January 2008 which reveals unchanged from unrevised reading in December...
- Modest rise in home sales. Kravitz, Derek // Buffalo Law Journal;3/31/2011, Vol. 83 Issue 26, p17
The article reports on the 90.8% increase in home sales in the U.S. housing market as indicated by the National Association of Realtors' home sales index.
- Existing Home Sales Fall 0.8% to 5.05M Rate. Moore, Dennis // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/20/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 19, p8
The article reports that the National Association of Realtors has revealed that existing home sales has decreased 0.8% in April 2011 to an adjusted annual rate of 5.05 million dollars.
- Pending Sales of Existing Homes Increase 0.8% in November. // Nationalmortgagenews.com;12/31/2014, p4
This article reports on the announcement by the National Association of Realtors that pending sales of existing homes in the U.S. increased 0.8 percent in November 2014. Topics discussed include the reasons for the rise in pending sales index including gains in employment and the low borrowing...
- Existing Home Sales Rise 1.0% to 4.87M Unit Pace in December. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;1/24/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F304, p1
The article informs that the National Association of Realtors has announced that existing home sales increased by 1.0 percent to 4.87 million-unit rate in December 2013. It mentions that existing home sales decreased 1.5 percent in the Northeastern U.S., decreased 4.3 percent in the Midwestern...
- Existing Home Sales Rise 1.5% to 5.26M Rate in October. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;11/21/2014, Issue F345, p1
Existing home sales rose 1.5% to a seasonally adjusted 5.26 million-unit rate in October from a revised 5.18 million pace the previous month, the National Association of Realtors announced Thursday.
- Existing Home Sales Rise 3.2% to 5.49M Rate in June. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;7/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34348, p1
Existing home sales grew 3.2% to a seasonally adjusted 5.49 million-unit rate in June from a downwardly revised 5.32 million pace the previous month, the National Association of Realtors announced Wednesday.
- Existing-home Sales. // Qualified Remodeler;Jul2009, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the surge of existing-home sales with strong buyer activity in lower price range in the U.S. in April 2009. It mentions the increase in existing homes including single-family, townhomes and condominiums, which had reached 2.9 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of...