China's Cracking Cricket
- Telegraph Cup. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);3/9/2015, p15
The article reports that the IMRB International beat the Centrum Wealth Management by 16 runs in the Telegraph Cup.
- If you like music with your cricket try Buddy Holly. Murray, Iain // Marketing Week;7/27/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p134
Comments on the efforts of England & Wales Cricket Board to feature a rock group during the cricket tournament in Great Britain. Consideration of the efforts as a marketing initiative for the game; Notion on the integration of sports and marketing; Impact of the rock music on the game.
- The travelling cool. // India Today;2/15/2010, p6
The article discusses the upcoming Cricket Test Match in India in 2010 where the national team will compete against South Africa. It states that the latter compete very differently from Australians and the British, in that though they are not aggressive, except at batting, they give no ground....
- The final frontier. Ugra, Sharda // India Today;3/ 2/2009, p20
The article provides facts on New Zealand cricket and how the Indian team would fare in competition compared to the New Zealand team. With a team that has uncharacteristically begun to blend consistency and domination, it is stated that India may seem to be rigged. According to the team's...
- Rising from the ashes. Atherton, Mike // Bulletin with Newsweek;1/16/2007, Vol. 125 Issue 6603, p42
The article presents the author's comment on what the England cricket team can do to ensure that the 2009 Ashes series against Australia remain a competitive one. The England and Wales Cricket Board announced that there would be a comprehensive review of all that has happened in the 2006 series....
- EK cricket comp Q2. // Travel Daily;3/24/2015, p2
The article discusses the mechanics of the journal's contest that will allow the winner a double pass to the ICC World Cup cricket final in Melbourne, Victoria on March 29, 2015.
- Killing the new no.1. Ugra, Sharda // India Today;12/21/2009, p14
The article says that although India's Test team in cricket won the 2009 International Cricket Council Test championship, it is scheduled to play fewer Tests than all other nations, leaving it less chance to prepare for the next championship. This situation worries India's team captain because...
- Heroes and Zeroes. // Business Today;10/21/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p14
The article reflects on the victory of the Indian cricketers during the 2007 International Cricket Council Twenty20 World Cup final held in South Africa. The author asserts that six months of hard work is a long time for the Indian cricket team Dhoni's Destroyers to make it in this tournament....
- England thought Sri Lanka were a pushover in Tests. That's why they lost. HOWE, DARCUS // New Statesman;09/04/98, Vol. 127 Issue 4401, p18
Offers opinions about a Test cricket match between teams from England and Sri Lanka. How Sri Lanka won the match and England's mistake of underestimating its opponent; High expectations of the English team; Myths surrounding one-day cricket and Test cricket; Strategy and tactics of the Sri...