- Feed stocks boost prices. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/15/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 14, p28
The article discusses the U.S. petrochemical sector which is highly dependent on natural gas as a feedstock. The U.S. Energy Information Administration forecasts a reduction in the Henry Hub spot price for natural gas due to the mild hurricane season in the U.S. gulf and relatively high gas...
- Is the US starting to feel the heat? Hariharan, Malini // Asian Chemical News;3/24/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 394, p24
Reports on the status of the chemical industry in the U.S. as of March 2003. Increase in gas prices; Natural gas production in the U.S.; Plan of the U.S. government to import liquefied petroleum natural gas.
- Fattening Gas Prices. // Time;9/30/1974, Vol. 104 Issue 14, p97
The article reports on the issues regarding fuel price increases and the allegations of overcharging by oil and gas companies during the energy crisis in the U.S. It states that several oil firms denied the allegations of illegally restraining competition. Moreover, the U.S. Federal Energy...
- Common Abbreviations Used in the Natural Gas Monthly. // Natural Gas Monthly;Nov2003, piv
This article presents common abbreviations related to the natural gas industry in the U.S., used in the journal "Natural Gas Monthly." Common abbreviations includes: AGA, American Gas Association; BCF, billion cubic feet; BTU, British Thermal Unit; DOE, U.S. Department of Energy; EIA, Energy...
- NEWSREEL. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2000, Vol. 227 Issue 10, p2
Presents a round-up of news from the United States oil and gas industries, as of October 2000. Renewed calls for tapping natural gas reserves in federally protected public lands; Reliant Energy of Houston's formation of Reliant Energy Renewables Inc.; Forecast for natural gas prices in the...
- Preface. // Natural Gas Monthly;Nov2003, piii
The journal "Natural Gas Monthly" (NGM) is prepared in the Natural Gas Division, Office of Oil and Gas, Energy Information Administration, U.S. Department of Energy, under the direction of Elizabeth Campbell. The NGM highlights activities, events, and analyses of interest to public and private...
- Table 9. Underground Natural Gas Storage - All Operators, 1999-2004. // Natural Gas Monthly;Sep2004, p19
The article presents information on underground natural gas storage by all operators in the United States, 1999-2004.
- Natural Gas Fails To Meet Expectations. Freedenthal, Carol // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov2004, Vol. 231 Issue 11, p96
Discusses the factors considered in the assessment that natural gas failed expectations that it will by the energy source for the United States in the 21st century. Increase in the supply of and demand for natural gas; Natural gas reserves in the Canadian and Alaskan areas; Factors attributed to...
- UNITED STATES PETROLEUM AND GAS. // Acquisdata Industry SnapShot: United States - Petroleum & Gas;9/14/2015, Issue 3399, preceding p1
An industry report of the petroleum and gas industry in the U.S. as of September 14, 2015 is presented from publisher Acquisdata Pty. Ltd., with topics including the study on the need for natural gas in New England, unconventional gas operation's reproductive effect and the overviews of companies.