From Red to Green
- Counting the cost of a fee. Lakey, Alan // Money Marketing;8/18/2011, p27
In this article the author discusses how the planned adviser charging of the Great Britain Financial Services Authority (FSA) affects his relationship with his clients, providing an account of his conducted test on such charging procedure.
- Before You Break Up With That Client: 6 Things to Know or Do. O'Brien, Tim // Public Relations Tactics;Jan2017, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p6
The author discusses ways for public relations consultants to manage and prevent situations in which the client wants accountability on every aspect of the consultant does.
- BakerER sniffing out union potential. Stacklin, Jeff // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p2
Reports the launching of Union Vulnerability Assessment, a consulting service by BakerER LLC in Cleveland, Ohio. Aid in the management of personnel issues; Hindrance to union formation; Confidentiality of the employee service.
- The view from the other side. // Accountancy;Jan1985, Vol. 96 Issue 1097, p8
Reports on the British Labour Research Department's research on the work of management consultants from the point of view of trade unions. Trade-union experience with consultants; Issues related to consultancy organization and methods.
- 100 bid for safety role. // Contract Journal;5/8/2003, Vol. 418 Issue 6425, p6
Reports on responses received by the Union of Construction, Allied Trades and Technicians following its announcement that it is seeking to appoint special worker safety advisers. Number of definite applications received by the union; Motivation for seeking safety advisers; Role of the safety...
- Personal consultancy. Jinks, Debra; Popovic, Nash // Therapy Today;Dec2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p16
No abstract available.
- Tech aid for advisers to profit from all levels of client. Macdonald, Sam // Money Marketing;8/18/2011, p12
The article offers information on the computer software of back-office technology supplier Time4Advice which aims on helping advisers serve all levels of clients profitably, featuring tools which integrate other companies' quotes, policy tracking, and valuation among others.
- A Consultant's Guide to Firing a Client. Clark, Dorie // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;1/26/2015, p2
The article deals with several warning signs consultants should recognize when it is time for them to end business relations with problematic clients, including less interest in one's work, when clients waste one's time, and being locked into low fees.
- In labor strife, DHB learns it's not bulletproof. Schachter, Ken // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/13/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 39, p1A
Reports on issues affecting the image of DHB Industries Inc. in Long Island, New York. Labor dispute at Point Blank Armor Inc., a subsidiary of DHB; Slave labor allegations raised against the company; Letter of reprimand sent by the members of the U.S. House Armed Services Committee.