Google Political Netiquette
- Use of Advertising to Improve MNC's Overseas Image. Ryans Jr., John K.; Berger, Victoria // Journal of Advertising;Summer78, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p40
This article examines how multinational corporations (MNC) have utilized advertising in an effort to improve their overseas images. This image conflict has also been found to create operations restrictions within these corporations. The author explains that MNCs often establish image change as...
- The Importance of International Public Relations. KEAN, GEOFFREY // California Management Review;Summer71, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p68
Good international public relations can greatly aid a firm and increase its profit. This article discusses the building of an I.P.R. program, the appropriateness of such programs, and the obligations of international corporations.
- Ignorance is not an ethical policy. // Marketing Week;4/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p3
Comments on the vulnerability of British multinational companies to public relations disasters. Alleged links of British Petroleum with the corrupt and brutal Sudanese regime; Presumed association with slave labor of confectionery companies Cadbury, Nestle and Mars; Fight by Huntington Life...
- Businesses find publicity is a high yield investment. // American Salesman;Mar1998, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p22
Recommends the use of editorial publicity to enhance marketing of companies. Securing placement in newspapers and magazines; Product announcement considerations; Publicity dos and don'ts.
- Ten Sometimes Fatal Mistakes Top Executives Make in Press Interviews. Roalman, Arthur R. // Management Review;Jul75, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p4
Cites ten mistakes top executives make in press interviews that cause problems, and things executives might do to avoid them. Failure to do one's homework; Failure to conduct a dry run for the interview; Failure to listen to the questions.
- Analyzing Political Risk. Schmidt, David A. // Business Horizons;Jul/Aug86, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p43
Focuses on the effects of political risk on multinational enterprises. Difference between risk event and risk effect; Definition of political risk; Classifications of political risks.
- TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS AS INTERNATIONAL POLITICAL ACTORS. Bock, P.G.; Fuccillo, Vincent J. // Studies in Comparative International Development;Summer75, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p51
Deals with transnational corporations as international political actors. Characteristics of the transnational corporation that make it an international actor; Its relations with the nation-state; impact of the structure and functioning of the international system.
- Drive to promote fitness web portal. // PRWeek (London);3/28/2008, p12
The article discusses the appointment of the Communications Store, a fashion and lifestyle agency, to promote Return to Glory, a health and beauty Web site in 2008. The store was contracted to do a full public relations (PR) campaign. It mentions that aside from the Web site, Return also...
- Resource of trade Web sites. // Northern Ontario Business;Dec2001, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p5
Presents a list of Web sites for use by international business enterprises in Canada. Trade association sites; Trade show sites; Canadian government sites.