Ticona planning two new plants in China
- KEEPING UP WITH Materials. // Plastics Technology;Jan2005, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p17
Deals with several products for the plastics industry in 2005. Features of Zytel HTN LX series of nylon from DuPont Engineering Polymers; Information on a new range of non-brominated flame-retardant PBT grades launched for electrical/electronics uses by Ticona; Description of a flame-retardant...
- Ticona adds LCP, PPS capacity. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;07/03/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p12
Reports on engineering resins maker Ticona's expansion of its liquid crystal polymer and polyphenylene sulfide capacities. Launch of the company's Buy Ticona Direct electronic commerce site; Alliance with other plastics companies to launch an e-commerce site featuring resin pricing and...
- Materials. // Plastics Technology;Oct2006, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p27
The article features plastics manufacturing supplies including Vectra V140 and V143XL liquid crystal polymer and p-phenylene sulfide alloys from Ticona, Estane X-1007 and Estane X-4977 from Noveon Inc., and NexPrene 9500 SHF from Solvay Engineered Polymers Inc.
- Ticona roaring through Asia with acquisitions. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;01/03/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 46, p18
Focuses on resins maker Ticona's acquisition activity in Asia. Acquisition deals; Production of liquid crystal polymer; Market share in the plastics industry.
- Ticona Breaks Ground for GUR UHMW-PE and Celstran LFRT Plants in NCIP. Li, Phoebe // China Chemical Reporter;6/6/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p12
The article reports that Ticona Inc. broke ground for two production facilities in the Nanjing Chemical Industrial Park (NCIP) in Jiangsu province for GUR ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Celstran long fiber-reinforced thermoplastic (LFRT). The UHMW-PE plant will be...
- TICONA TO EXPAND UHMW-PE CAPACITY. McElligott, Suzanne // Chemical Week;3/22/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 12, p9
Announces that Ticona company will build a ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE) plant at Bishop, Texas by 2000. Other facilities to be closed by the company; UHMW-PE market growth of Ticona.
- Ticona UHMW-PE Startup. // Chemical Week;6/26/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 26, p38
Focuses on the plans of Ticona to start up its ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene unit in Bishop, Texas. Information on the plant to be replaced by the unit.
- 2012 SPEÂ® Grand Award Winner. Palmen, Nick // Automotive Industries;Nov2012, Vol. 192 Issue 11, p507
The article announces that engineering polymer company Ticona, as part of an automotive development team, has won the Grand Award at the Society of Plastics Engineers' 2012 Innovations Award Competition.
- Cole replacing Sommer as president of Ticona. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;3/24/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p4
Reports that Lyndon Cole will replace Stefan Sommer as president of engineering resins leader Ticona GmbH, on April 1, 2003. Professional background of Cole; Statistics on financial condition of Ticona; Products manufactured by Ticona.