Results of Competitive Sales
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/24/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p21
Several charts on the results of negotiated sales of various financial agencies of the U.S. states are presented that include New York State Housing Finance Agency, Sapulpa Municipal Authority and Glenbard Township High School District.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;4/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32355, p24
A chart is presented depicting the bond transactions of several school districts in the U.S.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32505, p30
A chart is presented that lists the results of competitive sales of bonds from different school organizations including the Talladega County Board of Education in Alabama, the Chino Redevelopment Agency in California and the Henry County School District Finance Corp. in Kentucky.
- Private Elementary Schools. // Inside Tucson Business;8/4/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p9
A chart is presented depicting information about private elementary schools in Tucson, Arizona.
- Private Elementary Schools. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/6/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p14A
A chart that lists the private elementary schools in New Orleans, Louisiana is presented.
- Number of Schools. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;9/3/2007, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p2
A chart is presented that lists the states with the most elementary/secondary schools.
- Private Elementary Schools. // Inside Tucson Business;7/24/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p34
A chart is presented that lists private elementary schools in Tucson, Arizona.
- House of Commons. // Education Journal;Mar2007, Issue 101, p40
A chart is presented that lists the primary schools maintained by local authority area and government office region in England in January 2000.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Private Primary Schools. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/9/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p22A
A chart is presented that ranks private primary schools in Indianapolis, Indiana according to their enrollment by 2007-2008.