Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.655% High Yield
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.960% High. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p2
No abstract available.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Goat 1.880% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32035, p2
The article reports that the U.S. treasury department has auctioned $10 billion of four-week bills. These bills have been auctioned at a 1.880% high yield, a price of 99.853778. The coupon equivalent was 1.909%. The bid-to-cover ratio was 3.14. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 94.92%. The...
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.060%, 0.100% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33554, p2
The article reports that the tender rates for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Department of Treasury were higher, as the three-months incurred a 0.60% high rate and six-months incurred a 0.100% high rate.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.930%, 4.900% Highs. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;1/3/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32540, p2
The article reports on the tender rates of the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the Treasury Department during the last week of December 2006 in the U.S. The 3 month bills obtained a 4.930% high rate, while the six months obtained a 4.900%, similar to the previous week. The price for...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Shields, Yvette; Vekshin, Alison; E. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;5/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31386, p2
Reports financial developments in the U.S. as of May 14, 2002. Improvement of the manufacturing activity of the Kansas City Federal Reserve District; Growth of the tender rates for the discount bills; Sale of the discount bills of the Treasury Department.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 2.000% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/5/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32043, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $10 billion of four-week bills at a 2.000% high yield, a price of 99.844444. The coupon equivalent was 2.031%. The bid-to-cover ratio was 3.54. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 89.59%.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 1.761% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32844, p2
The article reports that U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned $28 billion of two-year notes with a 1 3/4% coupon at a 1.761% yield. The auction was priced at 99.978476. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.44 and tenders at the high yield were allotted 42.09%. Furthermore, the median yield was...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co At 3.295% High Yield. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;10/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32232, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned millions worth of four-week bills.
- Treasury 1-Year Year Bills Go At 0.365% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33327, p2
The article reports that the Treasury Department has auctioned 25 billion U.S. dollars of 364-day bills at a 0.365% higher yield at a price of 99.630944, in which the coupon equivalent was 0.371% and the bid-to-cover ration was 4.59 and tenders at high rate were allotted 90.68%.