- More than half of equity release customers shop around. // Mortgage Finance Gazette;Mar2013, p12
The article presents information on data released by the company Partnership which reports that 54 percent customers compares financial quotations of mortgage industry to avail loans and a pie chart depicting percentage shares of customers seeking advises for mortgages is also presented.
- Economic Indicators. // Industrial Heating;Apr2009, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p35
Several graphs are presented that depict various economic indicators related to industrial heating industry including request for quote, orders and backlog.
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Industrial Heating;Feb2016, p29
Several graphs are presented which offers data information on the economic indicators regarding the increase and decrease in the general health, backlog, and request for quote in the industrial equipment industry from February 2015 to January 2016.
- THE WEEK IN STOCKS. // SN: Supermarket News;3/26/2007, Vol. 55 Issue 13, p78
Several charts are presented that show the performance of retailers for the week ended March 22, 2007 including stocks, market quotes and stock prices.
- THE WEEK IN STOCKS. // SN: Supermarket News;11/12/2007, Vol. 55 Issue 46, p46
Several charts of stocks in the U.S. are presented including stock prices, market quotes and movement of the SN Composite Index.
- STANDARD YARN WEIGHT SYSTEM. // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p79
A chart is presented that lists the standard yarn weight system.
- BUSINESS PRESS POLL. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 10, pP13
A graph is presented that shows the results of a poll on state and national elections in the U.S. in November 2010.
- CONFERENCE-AT-A-GLANCE. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Mar2011 Supplement, Vol. 26, p6
A chart is presented that lists presentations for the Interphex 2011 conference including Continuous Manufacturing: a Regulatory Perspective by Francis Godwin, Multivariate Data Analysis by Tony Wang, and Operational Strategies for Lean Sigma Manufacturing by Michael Schickler.
- MOST RECENT RATINGS ACTIONS. // Bank Loan Report;9/15/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p10
A chart is presented which lists several companies and their loan details and ratings actions, including Bally Technologies Inc., Exide Technologies Inc. and Smart Balance Inc.